2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I never ever thought that letting go of our cup (as it was! ^_^) would be almost as good as lifting it!
This is the game that keeps on giving.

I've always had a soft spot for Hibs but this is marvellous.
They wait so long to win the cup and then do it like this!
Each mental statement from sevco must almost be like lifting it again for Hibs fans.

Enjoy it Hibees - the rest of Scottish football certainly is!

Spoiler

inverness-caledonian-thistle-scottish-cu

Edited by KingBeastie

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Derek Ferguson on sportsound last night actually said that as soon as Hibs fans went on to the park 'Lives were in danger' oyf. :lol:

At least one was. The The Rangers fans nearly kidnapped a child.

Spoiler

Hibs fans did nothing wrong. They didn't enter the pitch, they didn't rip up the turf and destroy the goalposts, they didn't destroy advertising boards, they didn't attack Rangers players, they didn't goad fans, they didn't get involved in any form of sectarianism. It was all the big bad bigoted **** who ruined it for everyone again.

Spoiler Hibs fans did nothing wrong. They didn't enter the pitch, they didn't rip up the turf and destroy the goalposts, they didn't destroy advertising boards, they didn't attack Rangers players, they didn't goad fans, they didn't get involved in any form of sectarianism. It was all the big bad bigoted **** who ruined it for everyone again.

Correct

3 minutes ago, edinabear said:
  Hide contents

Hibs fans did nothing wrong. They didn't enter the pitch, they didn't rip up the turf and destroy the goalposts, they didn't destroy advertising boards, they didn't attack Rangers players, they didn't goad fans, they didn't get involved in any form of sectarianism. It was all the big bad bigoted **** who ruined it for everyone again.

:lol:

Spoiler Hibs fans did nothing wrong. They didn't enter the pitch, they didn't rip up the turf and destroy the goalposts, they didn't destroy advertising boards, they didn't attack Rangers players, they didn't goad fans, they didn't get involved in any form of sectarianism. It was all the big bad bigoted **** who ruined it for everyone again.

See, everytime one of you mouth-breathing simpletons posts tear-stained rubbish like this, you just play into the hands of everyone that's laughing at you, and your joke club.

The Stranger Dangers statements are being correct ridiculed by all and sundry for good reason.

Do you think the Rangers statement is fair and reasonable?

Do you think Rangers fans are completely blameless here, or do you think they deserve to be criticised for fighting and in one case, clearly trying to snatch a child?

Also, "goading" [emoji23] [emoji23]

Also, compare how the respective clubs have dealt with their misbehaving fans. Hibs have identified troublemakers and banned them. Rangers don't have the balls to deal with their own.

24 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Every time I search "hibs" on Twitter after a new statement I get a warm feeling inside when I see hundreds of raging **** baying for our blood.

I cannot wait until we next play them. It'll be utter carnage.

Scenes if we get them this season. 

Hopefully kids are banned from the match, it's a shame they'll not be there but you can't take any chances with these kiddy snatching b*****ds. 

That Would be a shame as the wee man can throw a punch now and I'd fancy him up against a fat balding 50 year old ***.

Just have to save him for Falkirk.

Every time I search "hibs" on Twitter after a new statement I get a warm feeling inside when I see hundreds of raging **** baying for our blood.

I cannot wait until we next play them. It'll be utter carnage.

Even better since the only taunt they can come up with is "Enjoy the Championship"

Let's see; no bigotry, no sectarianism, no getting objects thrown at us whilst the stewards look on wishing they could join in... Unbeaten and a squad that would do as well, if not better, against Premiership teams than last season?

Aye, the Championship will be enjoyable :lol:

6 hours ago, edinabear said:
  Hide contents

At least you aren't at all bothered m8. Hibernian are still destroying the *** three months on from that glorious day. Delightful scenes.