2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Rangers fans have a saying for Celtic fans "Offended by everything ashamed of nothing" yet their supporters are the first to accuse other sets of supporters of paedophilia or being sheep shaggers whilst insisting on being offended by the tartan army due supporters lifting their kilts in public or crying about their supporters being put in a "terrifying" position due to the Hampden pitch invasion. A very confused bunch.

I still can't get over this goading arguement either :lol: 

"Seriously a big bad man was miles away from me on a football pitch flicking rude gestures and laughing in my direction so my only course of action was to get down there and try to boot his head off"

Bunch of absolute stranger dangers. Get them all tae f**k. 

When David Gray scored in the last minute I thought at the time it's a good result for Hibs, but as more time goes it shows it was a great result for Scottish football.

The **** have fucking exploded.

5 hours ago, Zing. said:

"Seriously a big bad man was miles away from me on a football pitch flicking rude gestures and laughing in my direction so my only course of action was to get down there and try to boot his head off"

:lol: 

5 hours ago, Zing. said:

To add to the embarrassment when the stupid c***s made it to the pitch they got their c***s kicked and resorted to snatching children. 

Just caught up on this thread since it's been a good while since I've looked at it. Absolutely superb stuff from Hibs, Sevco are broken.

Always had a bit of a soft spot for Hibs (apart from when you gave us that 4-0 scudding last week:huh: ) due to being taken to a few games when I was younger.

Whether it's this season or next, the next Hibs/Sevco match will be utter carnage :lol:

Have the EEN got a story about how the locals of Turriff have been asked not to steal children and that goading reaction classes have been ongoing in the community centre since the draw was made?