2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Oh ya fucker that video.

It's always the final whistle going that gets me and seeing Hendo just take off before it's even been blown.

I'll say this every single fucking time, apart from the birth of my son that is by far and away and always will be the best day of my life.

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 00:46, Mon Dieu said:

#leaguefuckeduptowinthecup

#fuckedpromotiontoputcupplansinmotion

Hold on... In Motion?   8)*beat kicks in - John Barnes appears*

Hide contents

John-Barnes-World-in-Moti-001.jpg

We held promotion back, so we don't 'Hibs it' this time
We've got to show at last, the forecast is Leith Sunshine
The hordes will hit us and hurt us, offend and hark back
There's only one way to greet them - amnesiacs:

Catch me if you can you horde of undead fans
Or watch your Magic Hat f**k the master plan
We won't be fools again, we've waited for too long
Harp, Ship & Castle crest, I know we can't go wrong

We're playing for Scotland (Scot-a-land!)
We're playing the song
We're singing for Scotland (Scot-a-land!)
Arrivederci, the **** are gone

*song fades*

Hibs Got The World In Lotion - Newco Order

Hide contents

Now that is top qualité banter.

giphy.gif

eta: #NOREGRETS #GETTING #THIS #BANTER #BACK #TO #STANDARD

<^Called it.

Fontaine should record this as his next Hibs single.

It'll be free to order.

On 6/29/2017 at 15:18, Bambino7 said:

I went from convinced we where going to f**k it up to probably being the only person around me that realised it was us who had the free kick at the very end.  The minutes from when we scored to the full time whistle was like an outer body experience. 

i spent the entire game, even when we went 2-1 behind convinced we'd win. only time i didnt think we would was after we equalised as we looked dead on our feet. God Bless David Gray and his second wind that won us the throw in, which won us the corner which won us the cup 

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

i spent the entire game, even when we went 2-1 behind convinced we'd win. only time i didnt think we would was after we equalised as we looked dead on our feet. God Bless David Gray and his second wind that won us the throw in, which won us the corner which won us the cup 

With you, that throw in they shat the bed and Gray wanted it so much. Absolute hero not just for the goal. 

Fyvie delaying the pass to Stokes as well when every c**t was screaming at him to play it first time.

If Keatings had flung himself at the ball too, can remember turning to my mate and going 'f**k SAKE, JUST FUCKING THROW YOURSELF AT THAT KEATINGS YA c**t THAT WAS OUR FUCKING CHANCE'.

Then boom, absolute delirium.

9 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Also given that it looked like he was injured after an unbelievable tackle on Shiels.

Forgot about that.  An absolute machine that day. It was like his purpose in life was to win us the cup that day.  Hero. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-29 at 15:42, King Dom's Moustache said:

Oh ya fucker that video.

It's always the final whistle going that gets me and seeing Hendo just take off before it's even been blown.

I'll say this every single fucking time, apart from the birth of my son that is by far and away and always will be the best day of my life.

That son of yours must be quite something.

That video is fantastic. If I was a Hibee, I'd likely have packed it in after that as that feeling will never be equalled. Mind you, some of the celebrations of people not at the game were probably how I was when Leigh Griffiths was firing in those free kicks against England!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A full week without a post in this thread. Dissapointed in you hibs guys. Can't let them forget the pasting they took, in both footballing and non-footballing terms.

#exuberance

• 1 month later...