• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have all the green and greys gone , have checked the cup forum , the old firm section, back of the couch and hallway cupboard but no , they are nowhere to be seen ? Mon oot lads

It certainly is a mystery.  Quick, start a thread about our finances.  If none appear after 30 seconds, I think we should inform the polis that something is very wrong.

Again dhave if you read my post properly you would see i have stated I already done so , hard luck for yesterday dhave

My apologies, shows how much attention I pay to your posts, I suppose.

Yeah, yesterday was a tough one to take.

Sutton had a column in the daily record today, yes.

Any begrudging acknowledgement that we were the better side yesterday? Did he manage to at least give us some credit for beating a side that we shouldn't have even being sharing a pitch with? I'll bet the answer is no on both counts.

Any begrudging acknowledgement that we were the better side yesterday? Did he manage to at least give us some credit for beating a side that we shouldn't have even being sharing a pitch with? I'll bet the answer is no on both counts.

Can't say I care

Have all the green and greys gone , have checked the cup forum , the old firm section, back of the couch and hallway cupboard but no , they are nowhere to be seen ? Mon oot lads

European Champions 1967

We Welcome The Chase

;)

The G&G's haven't taken this well at all, losing to sevco seems to be more than they handle and even fans of other clubs seem to a bit miffed too.

Most fans of other clubs seem quite cheery about it to me, with the odd predictable exception.

Archived