St Johnstone v Aberdeen Friday 22nd April 2016

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of season game as both clubs have really not much to play for as we can't win the league and Hearts won't catch us - suppose our aim is to beat last season points total which was 75pts. Very much doubt if Aberdeen will take a decent support to this game but you never know. 

Meh.

Cant see Rhonny's mob hibsing anything so I assume the players minds will be on holiday already.

2-1 to Saints.

Also fearful of this.

I'm hoping securing 2nd and beating last years points total is motivation enough but not convinced

Scott Brown has not really developed over the last few years and will probably not be offered a new contract.

I would far rather see Hurst and McCawl get some game time.

All Scott Browns are pish

Meh, I'm going but meh, doesn't feel like much to play for.

Team wise, after the poor performance at Tynecastle, I'd like to see Reynolds dropped for Considine, and to be honest, Brown should be dropped but won't be, as Collin seems even more pish. Expecting not too many changes unfortunately.

Prediction, a meh game and 1-1.

Meh, I'm going but meh, doesn't feel like much to play for.

Team wise, after the poor performance at Tynecastle, I'd like to see Reynolds dropped for Considine, and to be honest, Brown should be dropped but won't be, as Collin seems even more pish. Expecting not too many changes unfortunately.

Prediction, a meh game and 1-1.

Based on?

got a weird feeling about this game, Dons 4 up at half time, game to finish 6-4 to dons full time.... just dont see a 1-0 on the cards. not saying it is going to be a classic, more a weird one... or a cold one.

This has all the hallmarks of a pumping. Our season effectively ended with Celtic's Scottish Cup campaign.

Seems Tommy is planning on playing our full 11. I'd like to see Krachunov get a chance to win a deal, but I can't see it. I expect us to line up;

Mannus

Fisher Anderson Shaughnessy Easton (if fit - Scobbie if not)

Wotherspoon Davidson Millar Swanson

Maclean Kane

Archived