Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

It'll be offset by Rangers and Hibs (potentially) .. Of course the club would prefer you there too though.

We'll just have to make do though! Has there been any word on the season ticket uptake at United?

I've not heard a thing. It was a PR disaster from the club launching season tickets when they did. Its little things like that I find particularly annoying. Wait until you know your fate, make some changes around the club and then launch the season tickets in a way that gets the fans onside for next season. By doing it in such a haphazard, low-key, mistimed and mismanaged way just proves how ridiculous our club is at the moment.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they had to chuck them out when they did - at those prices. At least everyone knew what was coming either way. If they'd waited until relegation was confirmed it'd just be "I'm not paying that for Championship football!"

A bit of a lose-lose for the club tbf.

I take no pleasure in saying this but with Rangers coming up our losses will be mitigated.

If then Hibs, Falkirk or maybe even Raith replace Killie/Hamilton I think they will be further mitigated by the larger travelling supports these clubs would bring relative to Killie/Hamilton.

We'll have less home fans tbf so we will end up out of pocket but I don't think it will be as big a blow as it could be.

We're the same next season.  This will be the first time ICT, County, Aberdeen, Celtic and Rangers are all in the same league.  And those 4 teams will fill the south stand at least once each next season.  With the potential of a Hibs too.

It will be interesting to see the Rangers travelling support next year, both in terms of behaviour and numbers. Much will depend on how they get on in the early stage of the season. 

It will be interesting to see the Rangers travelling support next year, both in terms of behaviour and numbers. Much will depend on how they get on in the early stage of the season.

More interesting to see if they still want to sink teams for sinking them.

More interesting to see if they still want to sink teams for sinking them.

Well we won't have to worry about that next year! We were definitely number one on the hitlist!

Well we won't have to worry about that next year! We were definitely number one on the hitlist!

Of course Walter Smith claims that its SEVCO's absence that HAS relegated the Arabs - go figure?

I've not heard a thing. It was a PR disaster from the club launching season tickets when they did. Its little things like that I find particularly annoying. Wait until you know your fate, make some changes around the club and then launch the season tickets in a way that gets the fans onside for next season. By doing it in such a haphazard, low-key, mistimed and mismanaged way just proves how ridiculous our club is at the moment.

Best run club in the universe, Jum Spence said so.

Celtic numbers and behaviour nap

If we f**k this up then im not speaking on this site until June

:lol: You're not allowed to say things like that. The idea that Dees would run and hide on the back of a defeat is simply not acceptable.

I'll be on here whether we lose or get beat.

:lol: You're not allowed to say things like that. The idea that Dees would run and hide on the back of a defeat is simply not acceptable.

I'll be on here whether we lose or get beat.

WTF is that waffle!!!

Archived