Annan v Queen's Park

Cut to chase we were no good enough.

Excuses . 2 weeks ago we lost 3 - 1 to the bottom team in league (the Shire ).

Before that how many games did we sacrifice a 2 goal lead ?

Top o the league at Christmas too.

Top scorers in the league

Don't think there is anything between all the qualifiers.

Bein selfish - want Elgin to win.Great place for an away day but it's 5 hours 1 way for us boys.

Nice town,good people.

Like the QP & easier t get too

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The object of the exercise was not to lose by two goals, and we did that. MeGeever and Wharton coped well with the zillion high balls pumped into the box, with Willie Muir's handling superb. How he didn't rate as the best keeper in the division beats me.

The rest of the team did their job, but youngsters Liam Brown and Conner McVey impressed me. And Bradley was great when he came on. Big Duggan gave one of his best displays.

Relatively hopeful for the play offs. Bring it on.....and no mad midweek trips.

Surely that would have to be the mob that they have beat x4 this season :lol:

We've taken 10 points of your mob this season yet you've still finished above us. That's how league football works.

Yeah, I know.

The League table doeesn't lie.

Clyde > QP

In this case with playoffs for second to fourth places, the league table doesn't mean too much.  Would I rather be above you in the table and have lost 10 points to you during the year?  I think not.

:lol:

So you'd rather scrape into the play offs on goal difference, rather than comfortably secure your place like Clyde and Elgin as long as you beat us during the season? Absolute tin pot club mentality. I look forward to QP's annual play off bottle job.

I don't know enough about Chapman to comment on his tactical nous or coaching/man-management abilities, but he comes across as an educated, intelligent and likeable individual, so I'm a bit surprised at the amount of abuse (justified or frustration driven?) that he's been receiving from the Annan P&B regulars.

and if it is to be a Clyde v QP final, what's the chances of Clyde fans having to witness away fans celebrating promotion for the fourth time in a row?

With your absolutely hilarious record in the play offs? I hardly think so.

It was no bad under Stark to be fair. As long as Speirs doesn't return to the club to jinx us...

I know. If only we had the prospect of playing the club that we have easily the best record against over the last decade. Oh, wait a minute....................

If we were allowed to choose one team to tackle in the final, it would be you lads. You're the one team we can give a seeing to on a regular basis.

Archived