Best indoor go-karting circuit in Scotland?

Aye that's the game there. When I worked down south they got everyone from all over England, about 40 odd of us to the one at Salford near Manchester. I was the top of the heats and had pole position but fucked it. Got back to 3rd before pulling a dangerous move that got me disqualified haha! Was a fuckin good day like, would be good if something was organised.

So is that confirmation for your burd, sorry, wife, to be presented as a prize ?

Aye that's the game there. When I worked down south they got everyone from all over England, about 40 odd of us to the one at Salford near Manchester. I was the top of the heats and had pole position but fucked it. Got back to 3rd before pulling a dangerous move that got me disqualified haha! Was a fuckin good day like, would be good if something was organised.

And what about the wife?

Just a note to say that their is Xtreme Karting in both Edinburgh and Falkirk.  

The Edinburgh one is the best one.  Although I have never been to the one in Falkirk.

Just a note to say that their is Xtreme Karting in both Edinburgh and Falkirk.  

The Edinburgh one is the best one.  Although I have never been to the one in Falkirk.

I've been to both and preferred the one in Larbert. Slightly tighter circuit made it more fun and being a Donky Kong I could compete slightly better there. The staff were nicer in Larbert too as it all didn't seem so rushed to pile folk in and out quickly.

Archived