The ones who got away

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liam Craig.

I've absolutely no idea what they've done to him, tbh. Must've seen him play over 200 games for us, then he joined Hibs for a couple of years and has come back almost unrecognisable. 

Bizarre.

Liam Craig.

Kevin Thomson.

James McPake.

Thomson that won a £2.5m move to Rangers coming through at Hibs aye?

Mcpake was unlucky with injuries, Craig is utter shite as proven when we dominated Saints in the league cup semi.

Because Hibs m8.

Hibs ruin players.

As you well know.

Where as St Johnstone just pick up other sides rejects? Fair enough.

Clearly ruined McGinn, Fyvie and McGeough since coming to Easter Road right enough :)

Clearly ruined McGinn, Fyvie and McGeough since coming to Easter Road right enough :)

You're just naming championship players that I've never heard of now tbh.

Pretty much this. All he's done is name three midfielders who once looked good enough for the top flight, but are now regulars for perennial 3rd place finishers in the Championship. 

I like the Hibees but McGinn in particular was awful in the top flight last year.

I'm sure you heard a couple of their names when we pumped yous in the semis tbh. You stick with wee rejects like Craig and Wotherspoon :)

Pretty much this. All he's done is name three midfielders who once looked good enough for the top flight, but are now regulars for perennial 3rd place finishers in the Championship.

Yet still convincingly beat St Johnstone. That must hurt a little.

The Ronaldinho to St mirren was bullshit. He was interviewed by FourFourTwo and when asked about it he said he had never heard of St Mirren.

You have a link to that? Never seen it before.

Tom Hendrie -our manager- at the time has said several times that it had been agreed and was scuppered by red tape. Would be a pretty bizarre thing to make up.

Archived