Stirling Albion Thread

Angus United would beat Berwick about 17-0
37-0 without a bloody doubt.Sean Dillon with 6 goals, Bobby linn with 15 and Andy Jackson with 15.Step up new loan signing Kevin Webster to notch his only goal of the game to make it a record breaking 37-0.....BTU would be foaming at the mouth if Webster scored.

On 10/23/2018 at 09:16, JakeSAFC said:

Starting to believe you are Tam Courts. Unlucky pal on successfully getting none of the available jobs so far.

Surely it's wasps1 or whatever he called himself before he was banned?  

Looks like an interesting appointment for Stirling. The problem with experienced managers at lower league level is that they are invariably not very good (or just shite) , unless you are lucky enough to have a Terry Christie type who is capable of managing full-time but has chosen to remain part-time. But that is rare. Most experienced managers at part-time level are proven failures. I know Stirling haven't had great success of late with rookies but in general I think it is a good policy. Maybe this time it will work out. 

Edited by Waspie

Surely it's wasps1 or whatever he called himself before he was banned?  
Looks like an interesting appointment for Stirling. The problem with experienced managers at a lower league is that they are invariably not very good (or just shite) , unless you are lucky enough to have a Terry Christie type who is capable of managing full-time but has chosen to remain part-time. But that is rare. Most experienced managers at part-time level are proven failures. I know Stirling haven't had great success of late with rookies but in general I think it is a good policy. Maybe this time it will work out. 

Might be right, is he not the dj at Recs :lol:

Everything we have tried has failed since Moore. Unexperienced more so than experienced. Surely this time it’ll work.

2 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Might be right, is he not the dj at Recs :lol:

Everything we have tried has failed since Moore. Unexperienced more so than experienced. Surely this time it’ll work.

His DJ skills closely resemble his posting style. 

6 hours ago, mo83 said:

37-0 without a bloody doubt.Sean Dillon with 6 goals, Bobby linn with 15 and Andy Jackson with 15.Step up new loan signing Kevin Webster to notch his only goal of the game to make it a record breaking 37-0.....BTU would be foaming at the mouth if Webster scored.

This is like finding a fiver in a pair of old jeans. Very pleasing to still have Montrose FC in my back pocket after all this time -  and especially delighted to see the homophobe punished for his disgusting comments. Very pleasing.

This is like finding a fiver in a pair of old jeans. Very pleasing to still have Montrose FC in my back pocket after all this time -  and especially delighted to see the homophobe punished for his disgusting comments. Very pleasing.
You are a seething mess.....pleasing

40 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Martin Hardie appointed Assistant Manager to KR, good luck to both of them in their new roles. 

More X Saintees that means The Bino's will definitely still be our team to follow in league 2 this season..Good luck to Rustybits and Psycho 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

KR after Mackay seems very 'samey' from the outside looking in. One inexperienced jobber for another.

Things can't get any worse for Stirling Albion Football Club that's for sure.

Tbf to KR at least he knows the other teams in this League being Assistant at Annan which is more than MacKay did when he got the job. Wish the new man all the best for the forthcoming season I think he will need it trying to get the team moving hopefully up the League. 

Edited by rhliston