Stirling Albion Thread

Well that's not true. I dislike you all because you're delusional fuckwits who seem to get your hopes up every year before failing. At least we're capable of acknowledging when we're shit, rather living in a constant denial.

Also, your chairman is a disgrace who allowed for pitch work to be done at an unbelievable moment in time. I will never forget that.

12 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Well that's not true. I dislike you all because you're delusional fuckwits who seem to get your hopes up every year before failing. At least we're capable of acknowledging when we're shit, rather living in a constant denial.

Also, your chairman is a disgrace who allowed for pitch work to be done at an unbelievable moment in time. I will never forget that.

:lol: 

50% seething, 50% atrocious trolling. 

100% angry cause he still lives with his mummy. 

11 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Mind when Brian Martin got it right up yous? It sounds like your arsehole is still a little tender.

Mind when darren lavery or whoever it  was tried to get it right up us? Cost yous a play-off spot ^_^

Edited by Binos123sam

1 hour ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Got to agree with you on that one bud, disgraceful to do it about a week after the season ended rather than in the middle of November 

Sad individual you should really get a life or better still have your computer removed so you can't post pish like above.

I look forward to the Berwick complaints that there was "too much grass at Forthbank and they arenae used to it" excuses this season for getting pumped.
The pitch was the best in the league (2nd half of the season once they sorted the early season problem anyway) and I fully expect it to be far and away the best this coming season.

Unfortunately I will not be at our April visit to Shielfield as I've a wedding that day but if last season is anything to go by then a tattie field would be charitable as a description of your playing surface. Berwick's ongoing season after season seethe is appreciated though. Denying Berwick their once in a decade opportunity of promotion must have hurt. Well done that ref.

33 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Look at you all biting like f**k :lol: What a pathetic bunch. Incredibly, your chairman is the only guy who'll know I'm not actually being serious. Utter gargoyles.

You stuck your spotty face above the parapet then got bitch slapped for being an absolute zoomer :lol:

Now go tidy your room. 

Look at you all biting like f**k :lol: What a pathetic bunch. Incredibly, your chairman is the only guy who'll know I'm not actually being serious. Utter gargoyles.

The only one biting is you ya absolute roaster :lol:

19 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Havent a clue who Brian Martin is, guessing some shite Berwick player?

14 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

50% seething, 50% atrocious trolling. 

100% angry cause he still lives with his mummy. 

14 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Thats cause Berwick have never been good, whereas we have been. Unlucky kiddo

14 hours ago, Binos123sam said:

Mind when darren lavery or whoever it  was tried to get it right up us? Cost yous a play-off spot ^_^

14 hours ago, Binos123sam said:

Got to agree with you on that one bud, disgraceful to do it about a week after the season ended rather than in the middle of November 

13 hours ago, rhliston said:

Sad individual you should really get a life or better still have your computer removed so you can't post pish like above.

2 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

You stuck your spotty face above the parapet then got bitch slapped for being an absolute zoomer :lol:

Now go tidy your room. 

1 hour ago, BinoBalls said:

A bite from the spotty one :lol:

Well, that was easy.   

10 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

The only one biting is you ya absolute roaster :lol: