Stirling Albion Thread

If it's true that Layne has been recalled (nothing on either website) then good luck to the lad for the future.

In my honest opinion, which I have posted on here before, he's not good enough to break into the Alloa First Team any time soon (and he's not shown enough at this level to force through a move elsewhere) but at least he tried his best during his time at Stirling, and that's all we can ask from any player.

10 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Issac Layne has gone back to the tinks. No great loss tbh.

Thought you meant Dundee.

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

If it's true that Layne has been recalled (nothing on either website) then good luck to the lad for the future.

In my honest opinion, which I have posted on here before, he's not good enough to break into the Alloa First Team any time soon (and he's not shown enough at this level to force through a move elsewhere) but at least he tried his best during his time at Stirling, and that's all we can ask from any player.

Then I read this :)

If Saints don't have a game I might come and support Albion.

If it's a poor game I can always look at the surrounding scenery instead - can't do that at McDiarmid!

4 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

True he has been recalled to Alloa on Albions Twitter account on Club Website, just did not do enough for me plenty of promise but failed to deliver only scored 1 goal but missed a number of decent chances in games he played for us.

Then I read this [emoji4]

If Saints don't have a game I might come and support Albion.

If it's a poor game I can always look at the surrounding scenery instead - can't do that at McDiarmid!

Or you can watch Mackays galacticos rip teams apart.

2 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Or you can watch Mackays galacticos rip teams apart.

Any time I've been there have been goals, plenty of them - just not all for Albion :)

Hopefully Dave'll get that sorted and conceding will tighten up.

Being a defender, I wonder if that's where he'll start, although he did like to get forward himself.

Just you wait until next Saturday. Almighty pumping heading your way.

Think you will find we are playing Wick Academy next Saturday in the Scottish Cup and not at Berwick who we will face the FOLLOWING Saturday. Sorry to disappoint you, just hope you can contain yourself until then. Oh by the way how come Berwick are still not in the Cup, oh yes I forgot Hawick Royal Albert pumped them at Home [emoji23]

Just you wait until next Saturday. Almighty pumping heading your way.

As long as it's not a draw to avoid a replay. Might score a last minute own goal to go out rather than have endure that fecking replay.
Mind you it's Hobson's choice: Wick (A) in a replay or Berwick (A) in the league on Dec 3rd. Both are shite trips.

Actually, the Berwick away game being postponed for a few weeks might suit us. It (and Edinburgh (A) the following week) is a game where cannot afford to lose (too early for a must win game at this stage of the season) so an extra couple of weeks coaching with the new manager may get be of benefit.

Someone else mentioned this in the match thread......was it really that bad?? Sure, there were shouts but I don't think it was too bad.

Where i was sitting, down the Safeway End there was a cheer when he was subbed off. Tbf he only has himself to blame and his performances dont help matters.

Think you will find we are playing Wick Academy next Saturday in the Scottish Cup and not at Berwick who we will face the FOLLOWING Saturday. Sorry to disappoint you, just hope you can contain yourself until then. Oh by the way how come Berwick are still not in the Cup, oh yes I forgot Hawick Royal Albert pumped them at Home [emoji23]

That was clearly what I meant, not a chance we're pumping you. You know its bad when your star man from last season is a diddy bench warmer at Stirling bloody Albion.

Stirling 1-5 Wick

Berwick 0-8 Stirling

Eta: whats the admission prices? May head along and support (ber)Wick.