Stirling Albion Thread

Guest The Phoenix
5 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Is that not where we signed him from?? Best of luck to him, no point kicking about on the bench when he could be playing.

I spoke to his Grandad at the Falkirk game and he is only on an amateur contract so it'll not free up any wages for Mackay to use, but as I said, it's better for the lad to be playing football.

Maybe the jump has been too big for the lad and I suspect with him going back there that'll be the end of his time at the club.

Alex has gone on loan to Maryhill Juniors not back to his former Saturday morning amateur side, Maryhill Black Star.

He remains very much part of the future thinking and his loan deal has been arranged as a key part of his ongoing development.

He is only 19 years of age and has (IMO) a bright future in the game ahead of him.

Alex has gone on loan to Maryhill Juniors not back to his former Saturday morning amateur side, Maryhill Black Star.

He remains very much part of the future thinking and his loan deal has been arranged as a key part of his ongoing development.

He is only 19 years of age and has (IMO) a bright future in the game ahead of him.

Offt gone to the juniors. Lets hope he doesnt come back injured if he has a bright future.

1 hour ago, gmca said:

Anybody else getting a message saying "Account Suspended" when trying to get on the Rave On website? 

Yes message comes up both in Windows Edge and also on my iPad, looks like its down for some reason.

23 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Guessing Rave On is still down?

Still down mate. I spoke to Gorilla about it a couple of nights ago and it should be back up and running over the next few days. Work is being carried out to move the site from a website to a messageboard only and the down time is only temporary.