Stirling Albion Thread

3 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Not really sure why they hate us so much, its pretty cute tbh.

Maybe they envy us, Supporter owned Club, with a decent stadium, better support than them, been promoted recently etc etc.

Maybe they envy us, Supporter owned Club, with a decent stadium, better support than them, been promoted recently etc etc.

Aw the promotion when we dispossed of Berwick in the last minute to get into the play offs that we went on to win?

Good times, shame the times are very shit currently.

How is your Supporter ownership going by the way? Do you think there'll be decent boardrooms in the lowland league so your drinking club can get mwi? You've destroyed your own club[emoji38]

How is your Supporter ownership going by the way? Do you think there'll be decent boardrooms in the lowland league so your drinking club can get mwi? You've destroyed your own club[emoji38]

Hardly destroyed the club. Off the pitch things are going brilliantly, but on it theyre not going so well.

We wont go down, if I was a Berwick fan id be very worried tbh.

2 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Hardly destroyed the club. Off the pitch things are going brilliantly, but on it theyre not going so well.

We wont go down, if I was a Berwick fan id be very worried tbh.

Not yet, but very soon. 

You are right though, thinks are excellent off the pitch at Stirling. I mean, who doesn't want to support a club where fans freely boo their own players for daring to make mistakes and the squad openly (and deservedly so tbf) call their supporters arseholes? What a great set up you have. Keep up the good work!

12 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Not yet, but very soon. 

You are right though, thinks are excellent off the pitch at Stirling. I mean, who doesn't want to support a club where fans freely boo their own players for daring to make mistakes and the squad openly (and deservedly so tbf) call their supporters arseholes? What a great set up you have. Keep up the good work!

Remember when you got pumped out the cup at home to Hawick and you disappeared off P&B for a while to spend your evenings crying in your bedroom at your mum's house, only to slither back on a week later once the tears had finally dried up? 

What a laugh that was :lol::lol: 

What's your mum cooking for dinner tonight anyway? Cheesy pasta? Let me know chief.