Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

Just the same as my post was my opinion. And like you said you weren't trying to sound like a twat, but you did a bit, so let's just agree to disagree.

Yip I totally take onboard that I can be defensive of David and yip again I can take your point that maybe what's happened to him at the club should be left within our own four walls. What I would say though was if it was your family member who was lucky enough to play for the team he loved and what happened to David (and I'll only speak about David) happened to your family member, would you have the same patience to keep quiet?

Whether it be with David or anyone else at all, my own view is treat folk with respect and honesty, don't blow wind up folks arses. That's the only point I've tried to make on here. I'll again bow out lol good night and good luck! ♦ï¸

Well said FF x

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice link. Thank you. What has prompted this decision, looking to get into the championship for next season?

Aiming to go bust and end up in the junior league next to Gretna 2k8😂😂😂

It would be good to get an update - still nothing officially announcing Bain is away. Unless I missed it? Club feels like it's all fur coat and nae knickers at the moment (to quote my granny)....

😂

It would be good to get an update - still nothing officially announcing Bain is away. Unless I missed it? Club feels like it's all fur coat and nae knickers at the moment (to quote my granny)....

I've heard a few things but I wont post them on here.

I have no real news of the "unsigned seven" but I do have some info on three three strikers we're in for and I'm genuinely happy if they all happen.

All young (ish) and all vibrant and have experience. We may have a manager in place too, funny feeling the advertiser guy will have a story this week and next.

We will have a really young team.

Kevin McBride takes over as first team coach:

http://airdriefc.com/news/2016/05/kevinmcbride

Edit: I'd initially thought this meant he was the new boss; reading again, I don't think that's the case.  Still, it'll be useful to have someone in the first-team setup who knows the Academy players as well as he will. 

Archived