Signings / leavers

whatasaw

Apologies it is on the website so yes its a fact

cant believe Hislop would sign some of them though

Thought Keane would have been one of the main prioroities but no doubt time will tell who has got him

Any chance some were on two year deals? A few who they paid cash for so likely they got them on a deal longer than one year. Crazy go pay money for someone then let them go at end of season easily

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have managed to get along to quite a few LL games this season and numerous involving WW

as this seems to be all about WW i thought i would join in

When i saw them Devlin , Keane , Murray were a step above the rest and i noted Devlin has already gone dont know where though

Hopefully WW got a good return on Keane as the young lad was exceptional when i saw him

An awfy lot of opinions aboot ww on here. Just because they've went public with who's signed doesn't mean some others won't follow or are leaving. It's laughable cause we had to practically build a team from scratch this season. Yes some will move on but another season in the LL might just bring some of these young lads on for the better. Major inside info about the players budget :D

Hislop can't bring in many players as the ww budget is 11k this year, prob one of smallest in the league. I think he will find it hard.

Really ?

thats about a third of last years ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

no wonder he had to re sign some of those Caravan pullers

Apologies it is on the website so yes its a fact

cant believe Hislop would sign some of them though

Thought Keane would have been one of the main prioroities but no doubt time will tell who has got him

Heard Keane has not been asked to sign 

But if the names above have all been asked and signed ( some im afraid to say are not at this level )  pretty clear a deal has been done  by someone else for him

Also i cant believe for one minute Mcgreegs has signed for the money mentioned as on a hefty wedge already

An awfy lot of opinions aboot ww on here. Just because they've went public with who's signed doesn't mean some others won't follow or are leaving. It's laughable cause we had to practically build a team from scratch this season. Yes some will move on but another season in the LL might just bring some of these young lads on for the better. Major inside info about the players budget :D

There's an awful lot of new users all in lower case and no spaces suddenly interested in WW Newky.

There's a certain team full of lots of written off players that didn't do too badly last night ... ;)

Proves it's not always just about ripping it up and starting again.

There's an awful lot of new users all in lower case and no spaces suddenly interested in WW Newky.

There's a certain team full of lots of written off players that didn't do too badly last night ... ;)

Proves it's not always just about ripping it up and starting again.

Any chance you could explain what you are talking about 

Any chance some were on two year deals? A few who they paid cash for so likely they got them on a deal longer than one year. Crazy go pay money for someone then let them go at end of season easily

nobody was on a 2 year deal

Any chance you could explain what you are talking about

A Liverpool team containing Mignolet, Can, Lovren, Moreno, Lallana, Milner and Toure making a European final. Coached by a manager who didn't get the cheque book out in January and worked on developing players and building a team.

Every player in that list of 10 has shown at different times what they can do. After a summer of huge change last year a bit of stability could be just what WW need.

A Liverpool team containing Mignolet, Can, Lovren, Moreno, Lallana, Milner and Toure making a European final. Coached by a manager who didn't get the cheque book out in January and worked on developing players and building a team.

Every player in that list of 10 has shown at different times what they can do. After a summer of huge change last year a bit of stability could be just what WW need.

You need to get out more

half the players on that list are no where near LL level and should be back at EOS  where they came from WW need to move forward not sticking with slow overweight wannabees

Is it true the 1 player not mentioned on the WW Website  has not even been spoken too Newky ?

You need to get out more

half the players on that list are no where near LL level and should be back at EOS where they came from WW need to move forward not sticking with slow overweight wannabees

Most say I'm never in :lol:

A team that with a win in its final game would finish 6th ... and without a striker/s who's hit double figures.

All about opinions but Stevie's far better qualified than you or I to judge.

Well said Rab B Nesbit. think paleface is angry he can't get a game 😂. They have beat the top 4 this year with they players, good coaching from hislop with adding a couple they will be up there.

Most say I'm never in :lol:

A team that with a win in its final game would finish 6th ... and without a striker/s who's hit double figures.

All about opinions but Stevie's far better qualified than you or I to judge.

I can assure you he is not more qualified than myself

But good luck to him and WW for the season ahead 

I can assure you he is not more qualified than myself

But good luck to him and WW for the season ahead

Is this a wee slip up here? ... I was taking to paleface ... ;)

Is this a wee slip up here? ... I was taking to paleface ... ;)

Just to clarify if its Qualifications that matter i have more than enough to comment on 

Apologies as i thought you were talking to me but its geYting bogged down and in all honesty i wish WW all the best for the future

Judge the Manager after 6 months not before give him a chance

sorry i cant believe some of those names were even asked and doubt some have actually signed

has Keane left then ?

Which ones would you not ask oh mighty one?

Archived