Battlefield 1

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EA are bumchums with Microsoft remember, there will be some sort of timed exclusive or exclusive dlc pish

I believe you'll be able to play it early on the Xbox only EA Access, but still available at the normal time on all platforms.  Then probably some other "exclusives" added.

Yawn, i wont lie they know how to make a great trailer but thats no indicator of what the actual game will look or play like. You can have the greatest trailer in the world, doesnt mean you will have the greatest game in the world.

Lets see EA/DICE most recent history.

Battlefield 4 - Beyond broken, fixed to a degree then abandoned

Battlefield Hardline - Pointless game which is basically dead now

Star Wars Battlefront - Absolute cash grab with good graphics, overpriced season pass and will be abandoned for its sequel

A good trailer doesnt wipe thier previous failings. Ill take this game with a pinch of salt.

Thought that myself. Didn't seem to be much gameplay in the trailer.  Looks like it has potential though.

Was talking about this at work how games like cod are getting silly with jet packs and running up walls etc. Good old trench warfare would be brilliant they should remaster battlefield 1945 aswell fucking great game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely buzzing for this, not a big fan of CoD but World at War was by far my favourite, hate all this futuristic flying pish. Big fan of previous battlefield games as well. BF4 is my go to game atm.  

• 1 month later...

Archived