Battlefield 1

Lyle Lanley

19 hours ago, Swarley said:

Downloaded and played a bit last night. Liked it, mainly because I was a gunner in a tank where the driver knew what he was doing so got a great score. Was killed after about 15 seconds by some tit on a horse though!

When were you playing? I had an epic evening with a tank.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got on this and my word do i suck. Most games on Battlefield 4 I'll have a positive k/d ratio but on this I killed one person and died 8 times. Blast radius on grenades is mad just now.

Sounds like I should leave this alone for the time being I'm generally pish at online shooters apart from Battlefront. 

Same makers as Battlefront and a fairly similar game, although I only played the Battlefront beta.

Really enjoying it. There's some serious imbalances, tanks especially IMO, but it should all get sorted.

• 4 weeks later...
Gameplay from the campaign. You play and die as several people in one mission, nice touch to have the names and ages of each of them as you die. Makes trench warfare look utterly brutal.

Never bothered with the single player but this one will change that. Looks pretty harrowing though.

I plan on buying this the day it comes out.  What are the disadvantages of pre ordering? Is it because nobody's seen the reviews yet or there's a possibility of it reducing in price?

Might come out completely broken and unplayable as well.

I don't think there's much danger in pre-ordering BF1 tbh. They had the open beta last month and I think they're releasing a singleplayer demo as well, generally it's the games that don't allow demos or reviews before release that you need to watch out for.

Archived