Battlefield 1

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just ventured online there for the first time in any battlefield game... what the actual f**k is happening?! Can someone give me a brief rundown of what the different modes and stuff are? Also how do I get to fly a plane?! 

Just ventured online there for the first time in any battlefield game... what the actual f**k is happening?! Can someone give me a brief rundown of what the different modes and stuff are? Also how do I get to fly a plane?! 

This.

The game itself is genuinely fucking brilliant.

Just picked this up again tonight.  Playing as medic and got to the dizzy heights of rank 3.  What's the best thing to do with the currency you get? I have 120 and was planning to keep going to upgrade my weapon but thought buying a couple of the gadgets like the first aid box would get me levelling up quicker.  The gun you start with seems ok imo.

Just picked this up again tonight.  Playing as medic and got to the dizzy heights of rank 3.  What's the best thing to do with the currency you get? I have 120 and was planning to keep going to upgrade my weapon but thought buying a couple of the gadgets like the first aid box would get me levelling up quicker.  The gun you start with seems ok imo.

Get the health crate. After that, save up for the Sebstadtler marksman. Think it's a rank 2/3 weapon.

6 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Get the health crate. After that, save up for the Sebstadtler marksman. Think it's a rank 2/3 weapon.

Thought that might be a good idea to replace first aid kit with and is only 60 currency. 

What's the difference between conquest and domination? 

Also the game mode with attacking and defending, how do you get on the attacking team? I'm always defending. How does that mode work? We just lost 4 consecutive defending points but won the round, take it the attackers need to win every section? 

Also the game mode with attacking and defending, how do you get on the attacking team? I'm always defending. How does that mode work? We just lost 4 consecutive defending points but won the round, take it the attackers need to win every section? 

Yup. They need to take all the sections within 3 waves/battalions. If they don't, they don't progress to the next map.

37 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

9 minutes ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

Domination is smaller and doesn't have vehicles. 

Great I'm getting fired in to that then. As much as I love parking a tank on an objective and sooking up free points it's getting kinda old. 

By the way if anyone wants a capture-whore with a horrendous k/d ratio in your squad I'm your man. Don't understand folk who don't go near the objectives. 

Great I'm getting fired in to that then. As much as I love parking a tank on an objective and sooking up free points it's getting kinda old. 

By the way if anyone wants a capture-whore with a horrendous k/d ratio in your squad I'm your man. Don't understand folk who don't go near the objectives. 

You on PS4?

My usual tactic is to rush the nearest objective to get quick points then I try to sneak round the enemy's flank and capture the objectives they've just left. Usually ends in me being annihilated but I enjoy the challenge.

Archived