Battlefield 1

Lyle Lanley

Massive fan of that dreadnought coming in when the opposition were at 986. Any of you lads above got a mic? Can just mute KK/Mr Cat's chat audio in the party so his girlfriend doesn't have to hear our seethe

Aye, I've got one!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came home with 4 litres of Growler lager/IPA from the new Stewart Brewary place in Leith and was brutal online tonight.  I'm sure I had a 1:15 KD last game from being too cavalier reviving people with a skull above their head and getting shot in the face.

I came home with 4 litres of Growler lager/IPA from the new Stewart Brewary place in Leith and was brutal online tonight.  I'm sure I had a 1:15 KD last game from being too cavalier reviving people with a skull above their head and getting shot in the face.

I've never seen someone place so highly with such an awful kd ratio. Props.

15 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Won't have been me; I muted your party chat audio so your better half didn't have to listen to my rage. Will have been b-t-u. 

You'll be glad to know that we have managed to win a game in your absence

It was you doing the slavering wasn't it.:lol: My girlfriend said the guy sounded a bit weegie.

18 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

I've never seen someone place so highly with such an awful kd ratio. Props.

I was brutal ever since I had my second 500ml. I like playing the objectives though, good way to get big scores especially if you're at a tricky objective and healing squad/team mates at the same time.

Myself, Sooky and berwick-the-unbeatable went on an absolute skelping rampage last night when the rest of you had gone. Sooky in particular deserves credit for managing to stay online/play to an adequate level with myself and b-t-u havering a load of shite about Marvin Andrews and assorted League 2 cloggers,

Myself, Sooky and berwick-the-unbeatable went on an absolute skelping rampage last night when the rest of you had gone. Sooky in particular deserves credit for managing to stay online/play to an adequate level with myself and b-t-u havering a load of shite about Marvin Andrews and assorted League 2 cloggers,

My scores may not have been great, but I liked to view myself as a motivating leader...

On 1/28/2017 at 20:46, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

I've got a pair of headphones plugged in owing to some Bully Wee genius but my flatmates just got in so prob won't be speaking till next game. 

On another note I'm absolutely shite. Playing as a medic, anyone got any pointers?

I pretty much exclusively play as a medic and feel like only in the last week have I settled on the right gun. I used to play with the Cel-Rigotti optical and did reasonable damage with that, but just switched to the Selbstadler M1916 Marksman. Took a bit of getting used to the large optical zoom but it's a devastating rifle and has like 26 bullet magazines. I am a terrible shot but this lets you absolutely pump bullets towards a target and hope for the best,

Archived