Battlefield 1

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Border Reiver said:

Automatico trench is not bad but could do with a larger magazine capacity. Hip fire point and shoot goodness.

That's the gun I use if I'm playing as assault, nothing more than a close combat spray and pray gun that suits me. The Hellreigel is pretty much the only thing annoying me in the game just now, well apart from fucking useless medics just standing watching you die.

19 minutes ago, thomas said:

That's the gun I use if I'm playing as assault, nothing more than a close combat spray and pray gun that suits me. The Hellreigel is pretty much the only thing annoying me in the game just now, well apart from fucking useless medics just standing watching you die.

Last night i was trying to get through a door way to avoid getting shot team mate blocked and i died. Turns out he was a medic and he fucked off after i was killed.

I've never snapped a disc before but....

Playing as a medic i can now see why they don't bother their hole to revive you. When you rush like f**k to revive your teammate and the brain dead c**t skips just as you get to him, you find yourself hoping that they die in real life as well.

20 hours ago, WFAANW said:

Playing as a medic i can now see why they don't bother their hole to revive you. When you rush like f**k to revive your teammate and the brain dead c**t skips just as you get to him, you find yourself hoping that they die in real life as well.

I can never work out if it's impatience or just stupidity.

I find there's a lot of times where reviving isn't going to help anybody if I can't guarantee the coast is clear, and I can get that sometimes that looks like a medic is just standing there not bothering their hoop. (I'm not above the odd heroic dash out to save someone's life however).

I was trying to unlock a medal the other night and had to get 100 heals which led to me dropping first aid kits everywhere in a frenzy. It made for a manic way to play the game and I enjoyed it immensely. Still easily my favourite class to play.

If i'm running a squad and a medic does that i kick him out.

I have sent messages to other players too abusing them. One was 2 meters away and let me rot.

A guy in my squad the other night was in charge of the train but didn't move it anywhere, so the opposition still had most of the flags. I sent him a motivational message or two.

IMG_1488891275.675484.jpg

If i'm running a squad and a medic does that i kick him out.

I have sent messages to other players too abusing them. One was 2 meters away and let me rot.

A guy in my squad the other night was in charge of the train but didn't move it anywhere, so the opposition still had most of the flags. I sent him a motivational message or two.

IMG_1488891275.675484.thumb.jpg.ee58f5e46e1d17e60eb5f3e1ba969d41.jpg

I have to be honest and say that the first time I got in the train, I had no idea I was in charge of driving it.

2 minutes ago, thomas said:

I have to be honest and say that the first time I got in the train, I had no idea I was in charge of driving it.

Same :lol:.

I would have appreciated a sweary message to give me a kick up the arse, honest.

Anybody else find themselves being shot from stupid places such as through walls or terrain. Weird as f**k when you just drop dead.

Are you a pc player? Apparently there's a lot of hacking going on in the pc community for this game, people spotting and shooting through walls and such

Shot round corners again tonight and put three head shots into someone on Monte Grappa and they killed me with one shot from their pistol. Really ready for chucking this already, even with the dlc this week. Think I'll go back to BF4, at least you know that it'll be the KSA and Brazilians who will be doing the cheating

On 3/13/2017 at 00:02, bob the tank said:

Shot round corners again tonight and put three head shots into someone on Monte Grappa and they killed me with one shot from their pistol. Really ready for chucking this already, even with the dlc this week. Think I'll go back to BF4, at least you know that it'll be the KSA and Brazilians who will be doing the cheating

I think this game is fun as f**k to play but holy f**k the above issues make me seethe like f**k all else can. Being shot round corners happens in most FPS games but it seems to be more frequent in BF1

Been playing the They Shall Not Pass DLC. The Verdun map is excellent. It really feels like a brutal and kinda hopeless assault.

Not suggesting anyone pay £40 quid just for that map but a good sign of things to come with the premium pass when you include the new behemoths/weapons.

13 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

where and how do I play this DLC?

I have downloaded it, why is it not in the mix?

You've bought and downloaded the premium pass? I bought it from xbox store and it just automatically updated my account to give me access to the new stuff. There might have been a small amount of updating required. I can't remember, I was drunk.

Archived