The 2016 Play-Off Thread

Who Will Win The Play-Offs?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping Brighton turn it around.

On a side note are the females at English games generally hotter than their Scottish counterparts .

Always seems that way in the crowd shots

Same reason why females at Columbian games are generally hotter than their Saudi Arabian counterparts.

Fucking hell, some amount of chances for Brighton there, looking forward to a shitfest of a second half now.

Re the Sheffield Wednesday goal; it's a definite foul but defender are up to that sort of shite at every set piece and it goes unpunished, it's so rare to see a striker get away with that. 

Hoping Brighton turn it around.

On a side note are the females at English games generally hotter than their Scottish counterparts .

Always seems that way in the crowd shots

I blame Gordon strachan

Tears after losing a Championship play-off semi final :lol:

I can somewhat understand it; they've lost in the semi-final of the play-offs 3 of the past 4 seasons, and they only lost out on automatic promotion on goal difference in on the last day (even then, it was only a 2 goal margin they lost by). It isn't as big a deal as some of them are making it out to be, but I can see where they're coming from.

I can somewhat understand it; they've lost in the semi-final of the play-offs 3 of the past 4 seasons, and they only lost out on automatic promotion on goal difference in on the last day (even then, it was only a 2 goal margin they lost by). It isn't as big a deal as some of them are making it out to be, but I can see where they're coming from.

It's totally understandable. It's a fucking long season and they've probably felt that they were in with a decent shout of premier league football. To be by far the 3rd best team in the league and not even get a day at Wembley must be crushing

Really impressed by Will Hughes so far. Really quick feet and close control, he looks like he'd be unstoppable on his day.

Archived