The 2016 Play-Off Thread

Who Will Win The Play-Offs?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope tae f**k Wednesday destroy dull hull in the final, cannae stand them and it'd be good to see a proper club in Sheffield Wednesday go up. Ps i wish keogh knocked that fat loudmouth fan on his arse last night. Absolute roaster.

Read yesterday that the Hull fan who confronted Richard Keogh at the final whistle of the semi-final second leg has received a lifetime ban from their games. 

Incidentally, he has previously served two prison sentences. The first was for attacking a 93-year-old man with an iron bar in his own house. 

Wednesday vs Hull today. For no other reason than the Hull fans being arse holes at the end of their semi final win over Derby I hope Wednesday win.

Hull seem to have a few Scottish players. I'm supporting them. They can replace Norwich as the cannon fodder of Scottish squad members.

Hull seem to have a few Scottish players. I'm supporting them. They can replace Norwich as the cannon fodder of Scottish squad members.

Wallace and Bannan play for Wednesday but they're probably not as likely to play regularly as the Scottish contingent at Hull

Archived