Stress Fracture

I was playing football the other night and had a big heavy b*****d land on my foot, i later found out i had a stress fracture, i am off on a stag doo in a few days time and can put minimum weight on my foot, anyone suffered the same injury and have any advice on how to speed up the healing process?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had one years ago through running.

They gave me a walking plaster on my foot

I could still go to work.

Only problem came when the plaster was removed.

My foot was very tender and I had to use a walking stick for a while.

Had one years ago through running.

They gave me a walking plaster on my foot

I could still go to work.

Only problem came when the plaster was removed.

My foot was very tender and I had to use a walking stick for a while.

They gave me a bandage and painkiller , could be doing with crutches but they say i need to put weight on it, probably cone back from Magaluf with it completly fucked but hey ho

They gave me a bandage and painkiller , could be doing with crutches but they say i need to put weight on it, probably cone back from Magaluf with it completly fucked but hey ho

Are you allowed to fly with a broken bone? :unsure2: Or does a stress fracture not count as a broken bone?

I know your not allowed to fly with a plaster cast on.

Are you allowed to fly with a broken bone? :unsure2: Or does a stress fracture not count as a broken bone?

I know your not allowed to fly with a plaster cast on.

Its just a crack in the bone so didnt require a cast either just bloody painful, hooefully thw vodka nums the pain and ill deal with it ince im back

Its just a crack in the bone so didnt require a cast either just bloody painful, hooefully thw vodka nums the pain and ill deal with it ince im back

State of this post it looks like you're on a trial run.

Archived