LEAFA strange rule

bb-8

Well as the seasons draw to a close if we win our last game and the team below us win their last game we both finish on equal points ... But the league doesn't come down to goal difference or head to head between the teams but it comes down to which team has had the least amount of yellow/red cards ... Surely this is a terrible way to lose a league .. I've played in some games this year where some terrible tackles have been flying in and there not being a card the full game, and I've been involved in games where's there's been 5/6 yellows and not even one bad tackle lol ... No slating the refs in the LEAFA but imagine u lose the League with a superior goal difference by one yellow card issued one day some ref was on a power trip 😂

I think this rule would be OK at under 15s if they are trying to promote fair play but surely there's a way we can vote this rule out

Surely should be changed this season regardless of what games have been played already , worst way to lose a league I've ever heard leafa are making themselves an absolute laughing stock with this rule imo

Well as the seasons draw to a close if we win our last game and the team below us win their last game we both finish on equal points ... But the league doesn't come down to goal difference or head to head between the teams but it comes down to which team has had the least amount of yellow/red cards ... Surely this is a terrible way to lose a league .. I've played in some games this year where some terrible tackles have been flying in and there not being a card the full game, and I've been involved in games where's there's been 5/6 yellows and not even one bad tackle lol ... No slating the refs in the LEAFA but imagine u lose the League with a superior goal difference by one yellow card issued one day some ref was on a power trip 😂

I think this rule would be OK at under 15s if they are trying to promote fair play but surely there's a way we can vote this rule out

Unfair if teams play less games. Shotts have been given the points 3 times this season and we've had to play every game. Less games - less cards

Unfair if teams play less games. Shotts have been given the points 3 times this season and we've had to play every game. Less games - less cards

i didn't even think of that man! Nightmare

Goal difference is a farce as well. Loads of walkovers during season.

Only fair way is head to head record between the two sides. If that's level, play off.

At amateur level it's the most fair solution.

Southside lost the league this week on goals difference team had to win 15-0 to win league and they win 18-0 haha other team had no players cause there about to fold signed 7 players the night before and a few trialists . Team called the league the night before it told them they didn't have a team and got told they better get one. Shocking

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

If the team were going to fold surely when the league told them they better get one they would just a told them that they couldn't and that was that ? If they are unable to field a team would have been a 3-0 walkover. Saw that result on twitter and its a disgrace btw ! Out of curiosity how did the head to head record look between Southside and semsa ?

Goal difference is a farce as well. Loads of walkovers during season.

Only fair way is head to head record between the two sides. If that's level, play off.

At amateur level it's the most fair solution.

Agreed.

If the team were going to fold surely when the league told them they better get one they would just a told them that they couldn't and that was that ? If they are unable to field a team would have been a 3-0 walkover. Saw that result on twitter and its a disgrace btw ! Out of curiosity how did the head to head record look between Southside and semsa ?

beat them 6-1 they beat us 4-3 mate it's disgrace to lose the league that way team we 4 nil up in 4 mins lol sore way to lose a league boys are all disappointed ! The game all ready got moved the week before cause they had no players

beat them 6-1 they beat us 4-3 mate it's disgrace to lose the league that way team we 4 nil up in 4 mins lol sore way to lose a league boys are all disappointed ! The game all ready got moved the week before cause they had no players

It's a farce how that was allowed to happen losing the league like that would hurt so feel for the Southside boys with that 1 am sure a play off game would a been the better option for it all as well. Any team getting beat 18-0 should take a look at themselves lack of pride if yae ask me

Archived