No noise from the Killie fans whatsoever.

Lovely day, great to see the youth players making a statement on the game.

Great gesture for Murray, Rankin, Dixon and one other (name escapes me clearly.) coming up and giving their boots and shirts away to some of the younger fans.

Optimism after a game, that's been a rarity this year!

Also the United supporters happy and in full voice!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry Souttar came on for Durnan with ten minutes to go and scored with 5 minutes left, didn't have much to do. Hopefully if we can keep Durnan and Donaldson he can act as third choice centre half and get a good 10 to 20 games next year.

I disagree with you regarding Murray, a season in the Championship will do him good; I think he'll score 20+ goals next season. And will hopefully score a similar number of goals in the Premiership the following season.

Johnson and Matty Smith both look like cracking players.

I think we can only afford three central defenders and that's problematic for me. I'd like to see us keep Durnan and Donaldson, obviously we need to keep Souttar, but I'd like to have a more seasoned pro in there too; an experienced and commanding figure. Maybe that simply won't happen or maybe either Durnan or Donaldson will go find other clubs as has been suggested.

I think we can only afford three central defenders and that's problematic for me. I'd like to see us keep Durnan and Donaldson, obviously we need to keep Souttar, but I'd like to have a more seasoned pro in there too; an experienced and commanding figure. Maybe that simply won't happen or maybe either Durnan or Donaldson will go find other clubs as has been suggested.

I give you... Sean Dillon  :rolleyes:

Given that ST has already told Durnan and Donaldson that they can leave, it'll be interesting to see if McKinnon tries to keep them.

Utter pish today, mind you we've been utter pish all season. Champions footie next season. Come on you Ayr.

That ginger boy Murray, top class where have Utd been hiding him all season?

Clearly been living with Uncle Jim.

Archived