Since there's no thread for this yet I might as well make this one.

Both sides with nothing to play for other than a tiny bit of pride - in United's case ending a dire season on a win, in our case wanting to get one last good performance before playing Hibs or Falkirk.

I'd like to be optimistic for this one, but I'm just not feeling it after Saturday against Thistle. Thoughts?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would urge LC to be cautious and play a 5-5-0 formation in the 1st half then a 1-4-5 in the 2nd in an attempt to practice for the playoffs .

The game will still be a shitfest with under 3000 in attendance .

The pie stalls to be sold out however with memorabilia collectors and fortune hunters buying up the very last Killie pies sold at RP .

Ebay to be full of them on the Sunday

I honestly reckon there will be less than 1500 at this. I'm 90% certain not to go myself and most people I know are just saving their energy for the playoffs.

Couldn't care less about the result but the way our season has gone, I'd probably prefer to get pumped as we rarely have 2 good games on the trot. Let's save any 'performance' for the playoff.

If this game were a dinosaur, it would be a Tyrannosaurus Meh. 

I am going to a Eurovision party on Saturday night. I am also going to this game. SCENES

I worry for the state you get in when I meet you at the station, if you've decided to drink by then, will be heading along to show support. No high expectations clearly.

I honestly reckon there will be less than 1500 at this. I'm 90% certain not to go myself and most people I know are just saving their energy for the playoffs.

Couldn't care less about the result but the way our season has gone, I'd probably prefer to get pumped as we rarely have 2 good games on the trot. Let's save any 'performance' for the playoff.

If this game were a dinosaur, it would be a Tyrannosaurus Meh.

Why would a game of football be a dinosaur?

Two shite teams, one relegated and the other will be joining them very shortly. Shite kick off time and live on tv makes it even worse. Thankfully im working but if i wasnt, id be enquiring about overtime to make sure i was nowhere near this. The only positive from this match is that after it, a great sense of relief will power through every arab in the knowledge that the season is over and we will rebuild our club over the next few months.

Roll on next season :)

I am going to a Eurovision party on Saturday night. I am also going to this game. SCENES

not sure why you'd want to go and watch a bunch of talentless morons put on such a horrific show, Eurovision could be a good laugh on the other hand

Dundee Utds new manager scored a hat-trick of free kicks in a game at Rugby Park about 20 years ago.

That's my only comment on this game, Kilmarnock have taken my soul this season.

Dundee Utds new manager scored a hat-trick of free kicks in a game at Rugby Park about 20 years ago.

That's my only comment on this game, Kilmarnock have taken my soul this season.

Was at that game it was obvious after the first one we needed a player on the post but in true killie style....

Archived