CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Back to club matters why we changing the strip every year? Take it because all the sponsors deals are one year if it's not that it's just an attempt to squeeze more money out the support

Would have been a good idea to put couple of designs colours and let the owners vote on them at least it would give a bit more meaning to clyde bring is a fans run club (allegedly) only a thought

I hope the generations top doesn't have a sponsor. I won't be getting an away top though.

Didn't pay for name on it but don't think it should have a sponsor on it the fans who forked out basically sponsored the strip to the tune of nearly 25 k

It's very disappointing to lose the big man. Reading the rumours on here, I was hoping for Gemmell, Goodwin and another new centre-half through the middle. I would've thought us title favourites then.

I suppose it's no sin to buy the trimmings before the Turkey. Get the centre-half. Get the bustling centre-mid. Make a decision on what Gormley's job will be, then bring in a goal-scorer or a forward to hold it up properly. We'd go into the season well prepared at that.

Back to club matters why we changing the strip every year? Take it because all the sponsors deals are one year if it's not that it's just an attempt to squeeze more money out the support

Would have been a good idea to put couple of designs colours and let the owners vote on them at least it would give a bit more meaning to clyde bring is a fans run club (allegedly) only a thought

Seems to be the way of things now with very few clubs keeping the same strips for more than one season. We did have the same strips for 13/14 and 14/15, mind you.

Agree it's due to sponsor deals and to squeeze some extra money out the fans. I'll buy the home top most seasons so it is mugs like that keep the cycle going.