CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Guest The Phoenix

No hang on... I was looking at January! Yeah, it's odd. Loads of games on Christmas Eve... I think that's a mistake. Can't remember many games on Christmas Eve before?

Clubs were asked if they wanted to play on the 24th or 26th if they were at home and the outcome will be what you asked for.

He's still hopeful of making another couple of singings, we do still need a goal scorer and a keeper (what's happening with Mcmillan?) and the squad is complete I can't make it jersey but I'm wanting the season to hurry up and start! The pfa exit trail game is tomorrow I wonder if he'll scout possible signings there?

I don't think the opening round of fixtures could've been much kinder to us, if I'm being honest. That said, it ultimately depends on us being able to put together some sort of home form, but if we can exploit the space Broadwood's pitch offers us then we could pick up a fair amount of points from the first 9 games.

According to the daily ranger we are after Peter macdonald

Good striker last heard Duffy saying that a times he didn't train much due to injuries not sure our plastic pitch would help

But if he isn't taking up too large a wage then would be happy with signing

I think MacDonald would be a bold gamble. He has spent a lot of time off the tools lately and has had no less than nine knee operations, the latest of which was in the winter just past. A doctor recommended his retirement when he was twenty-nine and, since then, an idiopathic foot condition has also kept him from playing. None of that bodes well.

Consider also that with Clyde he'd be playing on astroturf more often than not. Astroturf, of course, being infamously bad for players with injury backgrounds like his.

If, against the odds, he stayed fit and mobile, his signature would obviously be a coup. For Clyde or East Kilbride, whose interest pre-dates ours, according to the same paper.