CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Marsh and McQueen worked as a centre half pairing as we defended narrower (even though we had attacking full-backs in Brown/MacDonald) and also deeper (counter attack was our main threat). In fact, they were much better when we had Gray/McGhee playing as a slightly more defensive option as they tucked in as a three when MacDonald went forward.

The minute we started to split the centre halves more under BF, they struggled. Didn't help themselves by making horrendous errors at the wrong times either. I don't think either is as good a passer as Oliver, McNeil or McNiff.

I'd stick with what we have now.

Marsh and McQueen worked as a centre half pairing as we defended narrower (even though we had attacking full-backs in Brown/MacDonald) and also deeper (counter attack was our main threat). In fact, they were much better when we had Gray/McGhee playing as a slightly more defensive option as they tucked in as a three when MacDonald went forward.

The minute we started to split the centre halves more under BF, they struggled. Didn't help themselves by making horrendous errors at the wrong times either. I don't think either is as good a passer as Oliver, McNeil or McNiff.

I'd stick with what we have now.

Spot on

Marsh was a decent player and always gave 100%, and aye him and McQueen were good but obviously not good enough to get us promoted. 

I'm happy to try different things to get us up. Although we're conceding a few more just now we're scoring more, might just work. 

8 hours ago, BinosCammy said:

A friend at my work today whos is a Clyde supporter told me you's were getting Brad Mckay from St Johnstone ? I laughed at him until i read that he'd been realsed from St Johnstone the past day, would be a good signing for you's

:lol:

Going to Inverness