CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Disappointed to see him go, as I like a lot of others wanted to see him around the first team a bit more. Routinely looks a class above in the development league, and had 4 assists and two goals or something on Sunday in the cup. He should do well at L2 level. Has pace, trickery, great crossing and decent finishing. 

Disappointed to see him go, as I like a lot of others wanted to see him around the first team a bit more. Routinely looks a class above in the development league, and had 4 assists and two goals or something on Sunday in the cup. He should do well at L2 level. Has pace, trickery, great crossing and decent finishing. 

Left or right footed?

2 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Left or right footed?

Primarily right, but he's capable of using his left too.

I was actually thinking he'd get a start for us this weekend as Aidan Nesbitt was away with the under-21s midweek and Kudus Oyenuga has to be dropped after his last performance, but he's not going to be starting for us regularly so this week aside I'm happy enough to see him get a move and a chance to develop with regular football.