Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 hours ago, Vietnam91 said:

Yeah it’s odd the BBC description differs from that in the Herald.

£2.1m did seem to make sense considering 100k attendance x £30 over the two games. Remove VAT and costs that seems to make sense.

£2.1m from 150k x £30, I’d ask where has £2.4m been eaten up in that from hosting 3 games.

Both articles do not make deducing it easier. Initially I assumed the final was in the next accounting period.

I’m assuming there’s the cost of renting Hampden from the SFA, stewarding/policing costs, and probably a countless other things to come out of gate money. How much they totals, I do not know. 

5 hours ago, Swello said:

Any motherwell supporter that wants a ticket for this will get it - I wouldn't be concerned if I was you..

Less of a scramble and more of a fight when Rangers inevitable take the extra remaining tickets and limiting options.

Want to try and get tickets that are no were near as close to them as possible.

41 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Thoughts and prayers with the St Mirren lads...

giphy.gif

If match officials, VAR and now a review panel with all the time in the world to review it and discuss it "at length" can't come to a majority view that it's a handball against Miller - it's probably not an easy decision or an obvious mistake. 

I for one feel bad for anyone that hasn't let go of this by Friday but won't be losing any sleep over it.

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47iqmumxjvk9g1glmwt5