New strips

All we need to do is play the equality card. Get a guy with a pair of tits and paint it on him too. Any angry women say anything about it and they are just sexist pigs.

Think we'll need Caitlyn Jenner, Sean Batty, Ruth Davidson, Eddie Izzard and Frank Maloney just to even things up

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunfermline fans have surely outmortoned Morton fans with this latest thread invasion. Obsessed is too cliche but it's just anything we do their wee pack of dugs is round the thread sniffin, pishin and trying to ride legs. Your envy of us is apparent and tragic.

Dunfermline fans have surely outmortoned Morton fans with this latest thread invasion. Obsessed is too cliche but it's just anything we do their wee pack of dugs is round the thread sniffin, pishin and trying to ride legs. Your envy of us is apparent and tragic.

You do realise that this is a thread about new kits started by an airdrie fan?

Not really sure what angle of wind-up you're going for here.

Is this a bite?

Lack of football makes people silly.

possibly because you are a repeat offender, I would imagine you were told the last time not to do it again

Repeat offender - yes. 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. No fuss until this year. The fact that there were no complaints in the past amounts to tacit approval for the last five years. It isn't 1954. 

We always release our kits quite late tbh. Even revealing what they look like takes ages. Wish they were out June time for the summer. 

We always release our kits quite late tbh. Even revealing what they look like takes ages. Wish they were out June time for the summer. 

You'd think it would be a good move to release them early while there's a shitload of traffic in the clubshop while we're selling a billion Season Tickets.

How many of those spending £200 on a ST would just think "f**k it, I'll take the new home shirt as well while I'm here"?

Seem to be missing out on a good few thousand that way.

• 2 weeks later...

East Fife's glorious effort for the forthcoming season!!!

post-11219-14656687971685_thumb.jpg

Thin strips and white shorts, the way it should be!!!

Thin strips? I'll never get in one then....

That should obviously be stripes!!!

Did a little bit of wee come out when you saw them FF???

Archived