Plans today?

Surely you'd know considering you added me on Facebook for 5 minutes before de-friending me eh? :rolleyes: 

Well, f**k knows what happened there, but I can honestly say I didn't unfriend you. I thought you'd taken me off.

9 hours ago, Johnny Däpp said:

Surely you'd know considering you added me on Facebook for 5 minutes before de-friending me eh? :rolleyes: 

4 hours ago, philpy said:

Well, f**k knows what happened there, but I can honestly say I didn't unfriend you. I thought you'd taken me off.

These people will be among us today, masquerading as adult males!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it worth a visit? It's still on tomorrow as well I think so might pay a visit when my gf finished her assignment and the flat is a bit tidier.

It's alright actually, the rest of today is pretty poor with Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book, Mamma Mia and Dirty Dancing but tomorrow looks okay. There's a bar here, so that will suit you.

Aye it will, the Mrs can't drink just now so isn't as enthusiastic as me about going up! I will see how the day pans out.

Up the duff?

I'm having a pint after a nice breakfast in the cafe, going to Braehead for a saunter then probably fall asleep on the couch cuddling the cat.

The one in Brechin? Done the "new" one in Aberdeen and it's pretty shite to play but was a good laugh anyway. Think the one in Brechin is meant to be better.

Aye the Brechin course. Iv heard good things about it. Should be a good laugh......but ridiculously competitive

Aye the Brechin course. Iv heard good things about it. Should be a good laugh......but ridiculously competitive

We started out competitive but cans soon kicked in and stopped giving a f**k and just had a laugh - like I say the Aberdeen course is pretty pish so probably another reason we stopped giving a f**k. Decent laugh though [emoji106]