Biggest disappointment

Viewparker

Who has let you down this year?

Only myself, only myself.

The only disappointment I can recall, ive tried to block it out for years, 19/3/2005 Arthurlie 4-1 up with 10? remaining, Lochee United scored three and won on penalties................. one thing sticks in my mind, my wife was there and said this was the first time she had been at a game where my team won, that was on 80 minutes............... she in now banned from Dunterlie Park.

That's looking back, present season my biggest disappointment without doubt is the Scottish quarter finals at Beith, First half we played high balls into the strikers that Sheridan lapped up, that wasn't the problem for me, it was the quarter final of the Scottish Cup and in the first 45 minutes not one Arthurlie player put in a strong tackle. I don't mean a dirty or possible injury type one, I just mean a full bloodied one that let Beith know we were there, it would have lifted the players and supporters..... not to be though.

Also, I've been about a few different grounds and seen various games as a neutral and the overall standard seems to be dropping. Don't know if it's linked to the emergence of the LL or if it's a mere blip but it's been a feature of the season for me.

Archived