Hibernian FC- European assault

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
image.pngAnd if this is 'clearly' onside (Cumming's knee being further upfield than any part of the defence, except the keeper AND also ahead of the ball), then I'm gonna have to switch from Boots to Specsavers, as I clearly don't get it!

He's still onside :lol: there's actually 2 of them playing him on.

What team would people go with? Think Lennon has a bit of a dilemma tbh. We're probably going to sit back and try and counter Brondby so we will need pace so I can see Harris and Boyle starting out wide and maybe even Keatings replacing Holt up top. But if we do play Harris who do we drop? Would be a risk to drop Bartley (although he had a stinker the other night) when this is the kind of game he usually excels in. But McGeouch and McGinn are far too vital to us to drop. My team would be: l

Virtanen
Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson
Boyle
McGeouch
McGinn
Harris
Keatings
Cummings

If we are still in the game by 60 minutes I'd throw on Holt and start to go more direct. We cannot afford to lose an early goal or it'll be a long night I fear. We will need to be compact and tight when defending and when we break we need to be clinical, break with pace and take the chances that we so often seem to waste.

Tbh I think they'll be happy to sit back a bit and if they can pinch a goal before Hibs then the tie's all but over.

Would probably start Holt and Bartley to add a bit of size/strength to the team.  Could be quite a physical night over there.

Is anyone other than HB75 going over there?

Celtic game on it tomorrow? Might just order it then.

Mon Dieu is going over as well, on the plane with the team. c**t.

Aye Celtic game is on tomorrow. I've just ordered it just now. I would have paid the monthly fee just to see the Hibs game so it's a wee bonus that you'll get another couple of Europa League games.

Aye I'm very jealous of Mon Dieu, It will be a cracking trip like. Looks as if we are taking over a very good support as well.

Photo of me doing a 'SOON'...
Video of me serenading Gray…
Live updates of Boyle's night on the town...

f**k it, I'm going to live stream me and Cummings sharing a bath of beanz as we spoon-feed each other the contents. All of this whilst I gaze lovingly at the Hibby trio who are chiselling statues of one another. 

(Prepare for one long-distance shot of a player's arm sticking out into the aisle of the plane, after I have completely shat-it.)

Lennon to get the flight diverted after trying to enter the cockpit.
"I'm only seeking clarification. Either you tell me that you're not the captain, or Davie-fucking-Gray flies this thing."

I am childishly excited. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Mon Dieu said:

Photo of me doing a 'SOON'...
Video of me serenading Gray…
Live updates of Boyle's night on the town...

f**k it, I'm going to live stream me and Cummings sharing a bath of beanz as we spoon-feed each other the contents. All of this whilst I gaze lovingly at the Hibby trio who are chiselling statues of one another. 

(Prepare for one long-distance shot of a player's arm sticking out into the aisle of the plane, after I have completely shat-it.)

Lennon to get the flight diverted after trying to enter the cockpit.
"I'm only seeking clarification. Either you tell me that you're not the captain, or Davie-fucking-Gray flies this thing."

I am childishly excited. :lol:

Remember to get a team deal with it photo. 

Archived