Rangers - What should the sanctions be?

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hundreds of Grass FC fans piled on to fight small group of Hibs fans that were down that end. Most Hibs fans were in their own half just celebrating the win. "Protecting women and Children"😂 is this the same group of women and children that are on record saying they were terrified as hundreds of "fans" barged past them to get on the park for a fight ?

Enjoy the championship wee man

Will enjoy it much more now that the venom has been eradicated.

The Championship is now the best league in Europe.

I think we should just forget trying to win the league and concentrate on the cups and Europe.

Got to say I find it amazing that Rangers don't see the problem with some of the songs they sing.

If another team was to sing songs about being up to their knees in Protestant/any other race or colour, blood, Rangers fans would quite rightly demand action. Why is it different for Rangers fans then?

No problem with them waving Union jacks singing rule Britainnia if that's what they want to do but that song and others like it belong in the dark ages.

Got to say I find it amazing that Rangers don't see the problem with some of the songs they sing.

If another team was to sing songs about being up to their knees in Protestant/any other race or colour, blood, Rangers fans would quite rightly demand action. Why is it different for Rangers fans then?

No problem with them waving Union jacks singing rule Britainnia if that's what they want to do but that song and others like it belong in the dark ages.

Dundee sing about Arab blood, Arabs have feelings too.

Tbf it belongs in the past.

My foots still a wee bit sore! Loved giving the junkies a kicking mind :lol:

The only thing your kicking is your dog you seething zombie mess 😂😂😂

Thank you thank you thank you for ending our cup hoodo... 😂😂

ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’šðŸ’š

The Bears who post on here do.  All of us would, to a man (plus Solitaire), proscribe our fruitier songs.  Many would also want the innocuous 'Ulster' songs excised from our songbook, too.  Bennet's been particularly vocal on this point and has to be admired in wanting us to move forward.

A massive problem, though, remains with The Diddies.  They have no capacity for debate.  Everything sung by us comes under their microscope.  Even in the past month we've been told that Penny Arcade has sectarian overtones.

So summary?  P&B Bears acknowledge the problem.  P&B Diddies see everything as a problem.

Surprised to see someone defending attempted child abduction. It's pretty clear he is touching that child against his will, don't see why any decent minded person irrespective of their team would have anything to do with standing up for someone who is at best bullying a wean. That wee boy and his parents will no doubt be thankful that young Hibs fan was there to stop him. God knows what could have happened. 

Hope Police Scotland concentrate resources on finding the culprit and not on persecuting Hibs fans who celebrated a historic win or even on Rangers fans who sang sectarian songs. Those "offences" are just not important in comparison. 

The Bears who post on here do.  All of us would, to a man (plus Solitaire), proscribe our fruitier songs.  Many would also want the innocuous 'Ulster' songs excised from our songbook, too.  Bennet's been particularly vocal on this point and has to be admired in wanting us to move forward.

A massive problem, though, remains with The Diddies.  They have no capacity for debate.  Everything sung by us comes under their microscope.  Even in the past month we've been told that Penny Arcade has sectarian overtones.

So summary?  P&B Bears acknowledge the problem.  P&B Diddies see everything as a problem.

Not all the Rangers posters are of the same mind on this, and neither are all the diddy fans.

I don't know why you're quite so keen to draw such firm lines defining people and their views.

Not all the Rangers posters are of the same mind on this

I'd say we pretty-much are.  I don't know any of the regular Rangers fans on here who support sectarians chants or songs or have I missed something?  I also see the likes of KnightswoodBear and Bennet actively wanting the '1690 shite' to be gotten rid of.

OTOH I see The Diddies regularly condemning songs that may be unsavoury but are inoffensive.  I'd say my post was, as always, sane and balanced.

The Bears who post on here do. All of us would, to a man (plus Solitaire), proscribe our fruitier songs. Many would also want the innocuous 'Ulster' songs excised from our songbook, too. Bennet's been particularly vocal on this point and has to be admired in wanting us to move forward.

A massive problem, though, remains with The Diddies. They have no capacity for debate. Everything sung by us comes under their microscope. Even in the past month we've been told that Penny Arcade has sectarian overtones.

So summary? P&B Bears acknowledge the problem. P&B Diddies see everything as a problem.

I personally don't mind what u sing aslong as it doesn't advocate violence against a whole section of society

Football songs will always offend someone. People have to be realistic. fans singing their various tunes about our fondness for sheep for example is not offensive. It's part of the banter.

Think people have to be realistic I don't expect Rangers to change their whole unionist ethos. It's not my thing but each to their own. But certain songs on both sides need to go.

Then it's just football.

I'd say we pretty-much are.  I don't know any of the regular Rangers fans on here who support sectarians chants or songs or have I missed something?  I also see the likes of KnightswoodBear and Bennet actively wanting the '1690 shite' to be gotten rid of.

OTOH I see The Diddies regularly condemning songs that may be unsavoury but are inoffensive.  I'd say my post was, as always, sane and balanced.

For sane and balanced, read lazy and prejudice ridden

Clonners= " Is it acceptable for no8 to call a young scottish black girl a jiggaboo??"

Kinky=" yes"

Sane and balanced my arse.

Clonners= " Is it acceptable for no8 to call a young scottish black girl a jiggaboo??" Kinky=" yes"

Deal here.  If you can link to posts where Clonny asked that question and I gave that reply than I'll have Alan Stubs in my avatar for a week.

If you can't then just f**k off.

Archived