Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

He joined WAP as "John".
All of the posts were about how great Lomas was and how terrible McInnes was. The state he'd left the club in etc.

Would that not be 101?

TW again saying contract talks are going well. Beginning to wonder if he's merely lying to placate fans now

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Would that not be 101?

TW again saying contract talks are going well. Beginning to wonder if he's merely lying to placate fans now

Nope.

101 was/is a different thing entirely. The STD stuff.

Although he did hate Del.

Edited by The Saintee

Lomas did an excellent job after a really poor start to our 3rd-place season. This poor start coincided with the sexual harrassment allegations and a feeling that the players had maybe lost faith in their manager. The most impressive thing about Steve Lomas' tenure is that he managed to turn things around to such an extent. Despite this, I didn't particularly enjoy that season. I began to doubt my credentials as a St. Johnstone supporter. We were doing really well, yet I occasionally (and shamefully) wished for us to embark upon a poorer run of results. Truthfully, I wanted Lomas to be sacked almost as much as I wanted success for my club. 

11 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Lomas did an excellent job after a really poor start to our 3rd-place season. This poor start coincided with the sexual harrassment allegations and a feeling that the players had maybe lost faith in their manager. The most impressive thing about Steve Lomas' tenure is that he managed to turn things around to such an extent. Despite this, I didn't particularly enjoy that season. I began to doubt my credentials as a St. Johnstone supporter. We were doing really well, yet I occasionally (and shamefully) wished for us to embark upon a poorer run of results. Truthfully, I wanted Lomas to be sacked almost as much as I wanted success for my club. 

Have you seen the doctor about your lack of testosterone TRS ?

17 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

166900-steve-lomas-st-johnstone-october-2012.jpg

2 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

It was 100% 101. Lommy lover/Del hater.

FFS.....look. This type of thing doesn't suit my agenda at all. Please stop.

How many other managers have threatened a harmless football forum with lawyers?

I loved the Lomas season, we were fairly attacking and had Mehdi too. The man himself annoyed me though, really shifty interviews and constant moaning about the budget

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 18:43, RandomGuy. said:

I'd argue we've already had our Baraclough in Lomas. If he hadn't been poached then he'd likely have dragged us down the way, seeing as we're abysmal for 2/3rds of his season.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I loved the Lomas season, we were fairly attacking and had Mehdi too. The man himself annoyed me though, really shifty interviews and constant moaning about the budget

Image result for confused gif

This is how shite being a St Johnstone fan is during the January transfer window. We're arguing about a manager that left the club 4 years ago. 

It'll be better once Scougall and Storey sign.