Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

However Random Preston are saying players will leave for more to come in. he has went from being mentioned again to disappearing from the team sheets, It would appear he is not injured or Neil at least never mentioned him as being in the injured brigade, so it would appear that something has changed again since Neil came in, it may well be and I hope or am not advocating this that Neil has seen a different Stevie May from the player he had at Hamilton a few years back and reckons he is not up to the Preston first team standard at this time , Wait and see what happens I suppose.       

Aye, but why would he get him ahead of Aberdeen

I wouldn't worry, there's more chance of Dundee winning a trophy.

Interested to see who Partick announce today, if it's Storey then I'll spend the next week shitting myself we're on the verge of bringing Sammon in.

It's some guy called Milan Nitrianksý, a RB apparently.

Nope I've never heard of him nor can find anything about him on tinternet either.....

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

It's some guy called Milan Nitrianksý, a RB apparently.

Nope I've never heard of him nor can find anything about him on tinternet either.....

He's maybe got the same agent as Dapo Kayode.

Went on the Preston forum, and what seems like a relatively ITK poster (going by previous posts) is saying May is "close to sealing a permanent move". Assume that puts any chance of us signing him to bed. 

Twas nice to dream for a while, however brief.

I take it we're going to be stuck with these Maksimov rumours until the end of time itself now then? Despite the fact its clear hes financially beyond us 

Edited by RandomGuy.

So in about 3 weeks Alex Neil's gone from 'I want him to stay...we'll get him fully fit...see how he goes in pre-season' to punting him. If true that is a terrible state of affairs for May as he's obviously fucked. How sad.

One St Johnstone fan Bawb. One.

There was around three similar statuses a few hours after he signed. Suspect it's something that'll be popping up until January.