Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

With Steven Maclean leaving, I was trying to work out if he was our all-time top premier league/Premiership goalscorer since it's inception in the mid 1970's.  I ended up going full geek and looking at our list of players who have scored double figures in the premier league/ Premiership.  Numbers are probably out, hoping someone with the stats can help out:

Steven Maclean               47
Liam Craig                          41
Paul Wright                       39
Murray Davidson           29
Harry Curran                    28
Stevie May                        20
Roddy Grant                    19
Michael O'Halloran     17
Graham Cummins         14
Fran Sandaza                   14
Nathan Lowndes             14
Chris Kane                         13
Dave Mackay                  13
Danny Swanson             13
David Wotherspoon    13
Steven Anderson           12
Cillian Sheridan              10
Allan Moore                     ?
Steve Maskrey               ?
George O'Boyle             ?
Keigan Parker                         ?

Who else has double figures that I'm missing?

Not sure how many would be premier league but Phillip Scott, Paul Sheerin and John Davies all come to mind.

5 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I don't think that Keigan Parker ever played a game for us in the top league 

Again I could be totally wrong here, but I thought he had a season in the premier where he'd scored 9 or 10 by Xmas and everyone was raving about him, but he hardly scored again the rest of the season. I seem to remember a game at home v Rangers and he gave Amoruso a torrid time.

34 minutes ago, Saigon Raider said:

Not sure how many would be premier league but Phillip Scott, Paul Sheerin and John Davies all come to mind.

Phillip Scott is a good shout. I'll try to look the three of them up.

To be honest, I'm just playing at this until Radford produces the real thing!

47 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

WTF has his wife got to do with anything :lol:

His wife goes to the media and leaks stories about the dressing room that Miller tells her, while also slagging managers and other players over Twitter. 

He comes with a lot of baggage. 

13 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I don't think that Keigan Parker ever played a game for us in the top league 

2000/01, he'd scored ten goals by the end of December. Think he only bagged one top flight goal in the next 18 months 

10 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Will also edit in Spoony's goal for tonight. Good to see, as it's a bit crowded around the 13/14 goal mark so he needs to get another on Saturday to tidy it up a bit 

I think Parker got 13..

Phillip Scott apparently has five, he scored a shit load in the promotion season. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

I'd have Miller for a season. We need 4 strikers and he's still a wee bit different from what we have. Although Hendry and Kane look like they could cope, we just need a wee back-up, just in case. Whether Kenny Miller is that back-up  is a whole different question.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'd have Miller for a season. We need 4 strikers and he's still a wee bit different from what we have. Although Hendry and Kane look like they could cope, we just need a wee back-up, just in case. Whether Kenny Miller is that back-up  is a whole different question.

The issue is he is likely to command a wage somewhat high for someone sitting on the bench as backup. 

Although like you say... whether he's the option or not. We may find out soon!

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

The issue is he is likely to command a wage somewhat high for someone sitting on the bench as backup. 

I've heard a different name mentioned striker wise and imo Miller is light years ahead of him. He'd also cost a fair bit more as well. In Tommy I trust :lol:

31 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I've heard a different name mentioned striker wise and imo Miller is light years ahead of him. He'd also cost a fair bit more as well. In Tommy I trust :lol:

I'd take the other one ahead of Miller tbh, I'd take Denny Johnstone ahead of Miller.