Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Considering you have only one one Trophy (The league cup) in the past thirty years you are not exactly a fucking threat to anyone yourselves are you son 😂😂

4 trophies in the last 30 years . 

1 trophy EVER for you ? 

I made my comment based on a St Johnstone fan suggesting we may be worried by the farmers from Perth 😆

Worth mentioning, in terms of points, we were closer to Aberdeen than we were to relegation, and Aberdeen were closer to us than they were to Celtic. 

8 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

4 trophies in the last 30 years . 

1 trophy EVER for you ? 

I made my comment based on a St Johnstone fan suggesting we may be worried by the farmers from Perth 😆

Oh sorry that's right two of your trophies were won only 29 years ago not thirty and I had forgotten that you teuchters won another league cup only 23 years ago 😂☺️😶

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

enjoyable seeing some Aberdeen fans scrambling to find relevance and someone to lord it over now that Rangers are miles ahead of them again.

anyone heard anything about Gravenberch , didnt appear yesterday but looked good in the first game?

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

In the 2014 Scottish cup we beat Celtic at park head and chucked the semi final. We basically won st Johnstone the cup.

We should be getting nothing but gratitude but instead we get all this weird bitterness.

Sad!

Yeah you "Chucked" the real cup because you had just won The Mickey Mouse Cup....Good Call 

Liam wants him back

St Johnstone midfielder Liam Craig reckons Stevie May, available on loan from Aberdeen, should follow in his footsteps and make a mockery of the football cliche which states you should never go back to a former club. (Herald)

Nothing new just confirmation (for once I believe the Sun)

4 minutes ago, Templar said:

Liam wants him back

St Johnstone midfielder Liam Craig reckons Stevie May, available on loan from Aberdeen, should follow in his footsteps and make a mockery of the football cliche which states you should never go back to a former club. (Herald)

Nothing new just confirmation (for once I believe the Sun)

Would imagine Craig, MOH and Swanson coming back might help ease May into a return.

Also...

53 minutes ago, Templar said:

Surprised I thought Dan looked very good.

Letting go of both the left back, and centre half, trialist, suggests hes got someone lined up who can do both...

Spoiler

JS106138798.jpg.65400f5beaa0782705c0c7e8c74ed920.jpg

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Letting go of both the left back, and centre half, trialist, suggests hes got someone lined up who can do both...

Hide contents

JS106138798.jpg.65400f5beaa0782705c0c7e8c74ed920.jpg

Bring him home.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Bring him home.

Scenes when the official Twitter has a "he returns... 👀" tweet, only to announce Scobbie an hour after.