Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Foster going back to Ross County apparently. Surprised me hearing that as thought he left there under cloud too when McIntyre the manager. He won’t play for Saints again though.

Not surprised about county tbh he still has a young kid up that way and Any McDonald is always going on about how he loved it up there

32 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Foster going back to Ross County apparently. Surprised me hearing that as thought he left there under cloud too when McIntyre the manager. He won’t play for Saints again though.

Was the issue not between his wife and McIntyre? 

Hes ALLEGEDLY quite a arse towards women, I'm sure a female physio at Dundee had an issue with him too.

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Women can be quite annoying, to be fair.

I think the issue was the opposite, if that makes sense.

At least in his mind.

ALLEGEDLY. 

4 in 3-4 out, with 2 of those coming in being loans. 2 forwards, a midfielder and a defender, with the average age of the squad dropping a fair bit in the process, bookmark it. Oh aye and one of those will be an African baller.

This is just my opinion,  I am in no way ITK.

It is happening though.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

4 in 3-4 out, with 2 of those coming in being loans. 2 forwards, a midfielder and a defender, with the average age of the squad dropping a fair bit in the process, bookmark it. Oh aye and one of those will be an African baller.

It is happening though.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

It is happening though.

I wondered if we would maybe try get Kouassi Eboue for 6 months from Celtic. Lennon wants him out on loan to get some first team action after he done his ACL last year but again not ITK just putting 2 and 2 together and hoping we sign someone

It’s not loading, but it’s a boy called Harlain Mbayo saying it’s weird being back in Scotland without seeing old friends before adding a #stjohnstone.

Looks like a former Truro City player.

The dangers of not going back a page right there :lol: 
Surely one for the 'reserves' rather than the first team.

Didn’t even check before posting [emoji23].

Anyone at Bury worth snapping or all they all just youngsters?