Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

The window he was recalled has absolutely zero baring. You're quoting stuff like it's fact. Players can be recalled in the same window, often unlikely but there's nothing stopping it happening. 

If Millwall wanted McNamara to return, he was returning the fact we ended up with Brown was a nicety. It wasn't us standing firm. 

"Try and figure out.." do yourself a favour and stop that condescending shite. Especially when you're quite prone to talk absolutely horseshite yourself. 

I'm telling you for a fact that Muller couldn't be recalled in this window without us agreeing to it. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm telling you for a fact that Muller couldn't be recalled in this window without us agreeing to it. 

I always thought anything was fair game after the first 28 days of the loan which have now passed, that mainly comes from Football Manager right enough. 

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

This could be a really tough one to spin if we don't pull something out of the bag late on. "Yes we've sold our captain, not replaced him and face the prospect of months with a strokeforce that combines for a goal every five games or so, but we'll probably have a new pie to announce soon"

A new pie you say...??

s reactions wars GIF

7 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

This could be a really tough one to spin if we don't pull something out of the bag late on. "Yes we've sold our captain, not replaced him and face the prospect of months with a strokeforce that combines for a goal every five games or so, but we'll probably have a new pie to announce soon"

You never know. They might announce they’re doing an interview with Sam Denham. 

1 minute ago, steviemay17 said:

Another account with two followers and their main activity seems to be politically based and updates on Cuba, so this would be a fun crossover if accurate

So frustrating. 

A flicker of hope that we're making a signing which makes sense, then you look at their profile and your heart sinks.

Just now, Dick Van Dyke said:

I only posted to annoy you to be honest 

Worst part of it is everyone on Twitter will start liking/retweeting it, everyone will get their hopes up, Saints will say someone is close, then Mikey Devlin is announced on a 6 month loan deal 😂

1 minute ago, steviemay17 said:

I mean in many ways somebody somewhere has to break every story....

If we've nicked Kennedy from St Mirren, especially after the Middleton saga, I'm expecting it to be announced by a topless Jim Goodwin outside McDiarmid while offering Callum Davidson a square go.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

If we've nicked Kennedy from St Mirren, especially after the Middleton saga, I'm expecting it to be announced by a topless Jim Goodwin outside McDiarmid while offering Callum Davidson a square go.

St mirren have just announced a new pie supplier so maybe the roles are reversed or something?

Doubt that would last long....

1 minute ago, Biscuits said:

Davidson keeps golf clubs in his boot, just be a case of reaching them before Goodwin slide tackles him.

2 minutes ago, Biscuits said:
4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Kiddie on hard an Jim Goodwin against one of the hardest left backs in Scottish football history?  Agree.

Dont think anyone really falls for that Goodwin act, just because he elbowed a 19 year old Utd player in the pus.

Kiddie on hard an Jim Goodwin against one of the hardest left backs in Scottish football history?  Agree.
Dont think anyone really falls for that Goodwin act, just because he elbowed a 19 year old Utd player in the pus.
Calm yersel down ffs