Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

£100 seems like it would be an under 20s season ticket? Absolutely wild behaviour nonetheless 

Edit - maybe not. 

Fair play to the club for actually refunding it

Hes not refunded his season ticket i dont think? St Johnstone Direct is just merchandise so presumably hes got a refund on kits/scarfs etc.

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

£100 seems like it would be an under 20s season ticket? Absolutely wild behaviour nonetheless 

Edit - maybe not. 

Fair play to the club for actually refunding it

Dingwall got a mention.  Pwoud.  

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes not refunded his season ticket i dont think? St Johnstone Direct is just merchandise so presumably hes got a refund on kits/scarfs etc.

Aye I completely misread it 🤣

Just saw there he’s still looking to pass it on to somebody

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I hope one of his mates goes round and slaps him in the puss and tells him to stop behaving like a fucking moron. His behavior is beyond pathetic.. He's needing medical help, genuinely. 

What makes it worse is he thinks he's proving some kind of point. The only point he's proven is he's an idiot, no one agrees with his over the top look at me look at me attention seeking behaviour. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe