Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

20 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

I'm not convinced by the CBs at the moment. Unless we sign a Kerr 2.0.

We arguably need an entire backline, depending on your thoughts on McClelland/Keltjens.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thats some amount of shite you're signing up, blah blah.

Thought I'd pop in here and be an arsehole.

See how you bunch of clowns like it.

Thank you.

Aye mate prefer the fine to be paid by cash. Not had the best of luck with tic or cheque from Dundee. 

9 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Aye mate prefer the fine to be paid by cash. Not had the best of luck with tic or cheque from Dundee. 

Don't be rude or I'll start firing up graphs and pie charts, and spam your whole thread.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Thank you for popping in. 

Glad to see you're keeping an eye on your Derby rivals but honestly, we don't really care about Dundee, or Dundee United, whichever one it is you support. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

Thank you for popping in. 

Glad to see you're keeping an eye on your Derby rivals but honestly, we don't really care about Dundee, or Dundee United, whichever one it is you support. 

Thank you. 

I don't care if you care or not, I'm on here to bore people to death.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I don't care if you care or not, I'm on here to bore people to death.

You could never Bigmouth Strikes Again, you just couldn't :wub:

Sounds like yer man Monorailing at Motherwell tried to get into us. Considering the offer he's made at Motherwell (less than £2m spread over 6 years), I can only assume he was ignored as if it wasn't a serious offer.

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

You could never Bigmouth Strikes Again, you just couldn't :wub:

Thank you, thought it was a good idea, but I've bored myself now, and I'm going, don't have the resilience of some of your 'fanbase'.

35 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sounds like yer man Monorailing at Motherwell tried to get into us. Considering the offer he's made at Motherwell (less than £2m spread over 6 years), I can only assume he was ignored as if it wasn't a serious offer.

"Didn't compel us"

Can't afford it.

53 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We arguably need an entire backline, depending on your thoughts on McClelland/Keltjens.

I'd like to see McClelland get another opportunity. He performed well on loan so did his bit. The last time Levein spoke about Keltjens he was thinking about playing him in midfield. But that may have been before he knew what was happening with Sprangler and *sigh* MacPherson. 

7 hours ago, Widge said:

Is it though? He's barely played any first team football at any level and he's actually very injury prone, which for a goalkeeper isn't ideal. It's a position you need to play games to learn and for a variety of reasons he's yet to manage that.

He's obviously got a longer contract so getting him out on loan for a season is probably what he needs, as I'm not sure he looked the part when he started a few games last season. 

If we are losing Mitov (I'd be surprised if we didn't) you've potentially got a guy ready to make the step up if it is Rae and someone who played a full season at a level higher than Sinclair has ever managed. If Mitov does stay and you sign Rae as well, you've then got a contingency plan in place for the end of the season and saints have actually thought about forward planning which has been sorely missing. He's also still young for a keeper and potentially much like Mitov could have sell on value. 

So exactly the 'unless' part of what I said then. 

Edited by FrankChickens1

13 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you, thought it was a good idea, but I've bored myself now, and I'm going, don't have the resilience of some of your 'fanbase'.

Do the St Johnstone fans always spam the Dundee thread? 

But they don't care about Dundee*.....  

*never got over that glorious day in 1962 when we won the league and relegated them.  

16 minutes ago, Derryboy62 said:

Do the St Johnstone fans always spam the Dundee thread? 

But they don't care about Dundee*.....  

*never got over that glorious day in 1962 when we won the league and relegated them.  

Pay your bill please.