Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf I don't think he could play for us for 2 years.

I’m now not sure we could sign him for 2 years unless there’s some other aspect of the deal that would impact International Clearance and Transfer. Fifa are quite clear that U18s can’t transfer internationally on a professional basis (except in a tiny number of cases).

42 minutes ago, DavidReid01 said:

How come?

Cant say I’m an expert in registration etc, but did presume there would be some visa issues if we were to look to sort a deal out. 

FIFA banned it years ago to protect children. It's to avoid clubs basically paying families off to buy their child from them. They were concerned clubs signing wee kids was borderline legalised child trafficking. 

It's just broadly potentially exploitive moving children abroad for football, since they're not old enough to work etc either. 

1 hour ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

FIFA banned it years ago to protect children. It's to avoid clubs basically paying families off to buy their child from them. They were concerned clubs signing wee kids was borderline legalised child trafficking. 

It's just broadly potentially exploitive moving children abroad for football, since they're not old enough to work etc either. 

Someone should ask Cami for his thoughts on child exploitation and unaccompanied young economic migrants coming over here.....

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

Someone should ask Cami for his thoughts on child exploitation and unaccompanied young economic migrants coming over here.....

Best not. He probably thinks that they are sleeper cell operatives for the Globalists.

Ross County charging £28 for the game in Dingwall in a few weeks. No entry at the ground unless you've already bought a ticket.

Guess they don't like fans in their ground.

26 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I see the moron who assaulted Bev was arrested yesterday outside Celtic park carrying a weapon. 

These wee bellends really are scum. 

Custodial sentence incoming then. Silly boy. 

48 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Heard we were looking at a winger from an African country 🤷🏻‍♂️

Have been for some time. We also seemingly lost out on an African winger to a very decent European club, well above our level.

Saints are definitely asking about the right sorts imo.

10 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

OK I’ll ask. 

Who TF are we talking about? I’ve not seen anything anywhere…