Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I'd have been open to Scott Brown and prefer him to the other two named candidates. Probably by quite a distance. 

He'd have ticked a lot of boxes for me.

I'm not surprised he's stayed with Ayr though.

The Celtic fans online are quite something. It no longer suits them that we're the most successful club after them over the last 12 years. 

We're now perennial relegation favourites.

11 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

The Celtic fans online are quite something. It no longer suits them that we're the most successful club after them over the last 12 years. 

We're now perennial relegation favourites.

They're all doing some wild mental gymnastics to jump around praising "Broony" for his decision to have a hissy fit when he was told there were other candidates

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

They've also spent a period of time since Sunday's game dreaming up the most cringeworthy, self-important 3 pages of utter gunge you'll ever read on the internet. It largely consists of crying that many of their fans didn't clap along happily when Falkirk were pumping them (for a while).

Complete weirdos.

2 hours ago, johnoswald2712 said:

I’m actually quite happy that we appear to be doing due diligence and interviewing candidates rather than just appointing the next in line or the owner’s mate. 

Where did I indicate that I was in favour of 'just appointing the next in line, or the owner's mate?

Edited by Saintdunc

3 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

They've also spent a period of time since Sunday's game dreaming up the most cringeworthy, self-important 3 pages of utter gunge you'll ever read on the internet. It largely consists of crying that many of their fans didn't clap along happily when Falkirk were pumping them (for a while).

Complete weirdos.

One of the most hilarious tweets I’ve seen in years. 

On a different topic, can anyone tell me what the story is with our suspensions?

BBC says Adama and Benji are both still suspended for Saturday but I thought Adama was 3 games which we’ve had since United and no idea about how long Benji’s suspension was for. Two games presumably?

3 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

On a different topic, can anyone tell me what the story is with our suspensions?

BBC says Adama and Benji are both still suspended for Saturday but I thought Adama was 3 games which we’ve had since United and no idea about how long Benji’s suspension was for. Two games presumably?

Sidibeh got 4 games.

Think Kimpioka was 2 as it was a straight red.

1 hour ago, LarsGunnar Carlstrands Dog said:

Had some info from someone inside football who knows someone who knows someone who says the mystery man is someone managing in England!

it’s seemingly between him and Lynch for the job.

Watch it be Gary Caldwell.

5 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I went to dig through the managers working in the football league that are American...

I don't think there is any so that theory was out 😂

Eric Nicolson said the unnamed 4th candidate was based "a lot further away than Ireland", if it helps assure you it's not someone from down there.

Stevie Grieve v Callum Davidson in the play off final in May.

We never realised it until now, but this was always the face off we were headed for.