Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

19 minutes ago, mizfit said:

f**k score bad saints wake up relegation fucked ⚔️🛡️ COYS

Steve McLean should be looking at some Airdrieonians players far better saints players wake up playing like that definitely RELEGATED

11 hours ago, vince sinclair said:

Who was your number 9? Absolute “dug meat”  Despite the ending throughly enjoyed it.  Totally surpassed expectations from our side of things. All the best for the season 

Mandron and it was St Mirren you lost to 😉

15 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

Would anyone welcome Middleton back? See united fans aren’t his biggest fan and not involved last night.

Not the best second spell but mainly due to him being used incorrectly (shock). 

No, certainly not for the money he'd want.

Theres something there but we need folk with heart and ability this season, and thats not him.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres something there but we need folk with heart and ability this season, and thats not him.

Aye fair enough, seen the boy Patrick from Carlisle you quite liked ended up at Sutton.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I would take him back tbh. He suits the system being played better now rather than the way he was used by davidson under his second spell. I very much doubt we could offer him what he would want anyway but for the right money he could be an asset. 

i don’t think there is any doubting he has ability

Edited by John Bonham

5 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

I would take him back tbh. He suits the system being played better now rather than the way he was used by davidson under his second spell. I very much doubt we could offer him what he would want anyway but for the right money he could be an asset. 

i don’t think there is any doubting he has ability

What ability? Take him he's rubbish 

The phone based season tickets seemed to go without a hitch last night though 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Tap in 94 said:

What ability? Take him he's rubbish 

He was rubbish in his second spell at Saints. Wasn't that great in the first either.

Too much sulking was going on as well. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

26 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

Aye fair enough, seen the boy Patrick from Carlisle you quite liked ended up at Sutton.

My precious Omari. Genuinely think he'd have been perfect.

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/23624573.carlisle-uniteds-omari-patrick-deserves-remembered-fondly/

46 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

Would anyone welcome Middleton back? See united fans aren’t his biggest fan and not involved last night.

He came on as a sub, although did hee haw, hence his apparent invisibility.

1 minute ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Not a rumour but see Jamie McGrath has left Wigan, not sure his best position but could he be someone we go for? 

We couldnt get near him financially. Sure Hearts are signing him.

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Big nope on Middleton. He's been very poor for 2 seasons, the short spell at the end of the double signing looks like the outlier 

That spell at the end of the double season is probably clouding my judgement. Especially the final itself, penalty aside I thought he was great.

1 hour ago, Saint DBL said:

NO and again NO

Just reading some other Saints fans comments. It's funny how people think. 

" They just need to Replace XXXXX with a better player" kind of statements made all over the place like it's as simple and easy as that. Like you just go out one day and pluck a player from the transfer center like football manager who has better stats where you filter out all players who are not interested in signing 

All football clubs are permanently trying to find players that'll improve their squad but it's clearly a challenge to get players who are better (in the managers opinion) and actually willing to come to the club within the budget set out. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe