Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

21 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I doubt we could afford him already, tbh.

Do you not have loads of cash moneys in the bank? 

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

*shrugs*

Not sure any of the list I get at a quick glance is still available

wingers.png.516de83f5fa443b1e27f21773a8ffa32.png

... but that doesn't show players under contract which the likes of Matt Smith would've been in my database, so the pool is bigger than I can see.

Fwiw Mochrie isn't close to your level IMO, although on McCann he's been at his best so far playing off the left. 

2 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I find it quite amusing fans of other clubs going on about Macca being a dead cert to be sacked first. 

They evidently don't know much about Saints as a club. Can't see him being the first one sacked. 

Always wondered when the last calender year would be that we sacked two managers in, and when i checked a week or so back it seemed like it had never happened.

MacLean is getting until January, at the very least, and it would take some absolutely monumental disaster for that not to happen.

2 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Do you not have loads of cash moneys in the bank? 

Fwiw Mochrie isn't close to your level IMO, although on McCann he's been at his best so far playing off the left. 

Our losses last season are meant to be eye watering so any money in the bank will be getting kept in reserve. 

McCann reminds me of young Stevie May in terms of where he plays. Suits the space you get cutting in from wide more than playing with his back to goal up front. McCann looks bigger physically though, which should help him if/when he ends up in England.

On the financial side of things, it was telling that Kettlewell said yesterday that Bair had signed on at Motherwell for a much reduced contract than he was getting at Saints.

More proof of the amount of cash we've been dishing out over the past few years.

5 hours ago, Radford said:

Full match!

That game was one of the most mental I've ever been to.

I was in my seat in the East Stand and my Dundee supporting workmate decided to go at the last minute and ended up in the Main Stand along with the home support.

He had to sit on his hands and keep his mouth shout as the game went on. I however, got pelters from him the next morning.

21 minutes ago, Gekko said:

On the financial side of things, it was telling that Kettlewell said yesterday that Bair had signed on at Motherwell for a much reduced contract than he was getting at Saints.

More proof of the amount of cash we've been dishing out over the past few years.

Presumably we paid him something to tear up his contract.

1 hour ago, Gekko said:

Or proof Bair was willing to play for much less,as he knows himself,he’s shite 

3 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Has there been confirmation about how we should purchase tickets for County?

Conscious if they need bloody posted then they'd need to be purchased asap. 

From the Saints website

"No E-tickets can be issued for this fixture." "Last day for posting tickets will be Tuesday 8th August at 2pm."

So either order before then tomorrow or pick up at McDairmid.