Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I'm not sure how I'd feel about that, tbh. He's obviously class and exactly what we need, but he's taken the piss out us numerous times now and it seems to takes ages to get him fit. 

That greedy fat lazy b*****d and Scougall in the same teams something I've had many fantasies about that, many many fantasies 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not sure how I'd feel about that, tbh. He's obviously class and exactly what we need, but he's taken the piss out us numerous times now and it seems to takes ages to get him fit. 

You are right, and I agree with you...

But principles are not what we need at St Johnstone right now, get him signed!!!

On 14/01/2018 at 20:38, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Do do do do!

On 14/01/2018 at 20:50, Kyle said:

Will be good to see Jody Morris line up for us again. 

6 hours ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Sanny dwanson

Rather have Sandaza than those two.....

2 hours ago, The Woolshed said:

Just sign someone, anyone. Are people of the opinion that Kerr might get game time pretty soon? I have to admit I’ve seen very very little of him but there seems to be a fair degree of optimism surrounding him.

I think will see Kerr Saturday and if not we will see him soon. Gordon was given a chance so I expect given Kerr's form at QoS and the positive noises from Tommy he will too - although Anderson did regain a bit of form towards the break.

Still hoping for another striker - would have liked someone with Cifiti's ability and scoring record in this division. Not been convinced by Johnstone nor Kane. Hopefully Kane comes back with a bit more arrogance and aggression in his play - undoubtedly he's a very good finisher but need to see him more involved when he plays. Think McMillan will need time to settle into full time football and the higher level too.

Other than that O'Hallaron obviously needs replaced (assuming Tommy's not sitting staring at his phone) and would like a long-term replacement for Millar too. Both a lot easier said than done within budget though.

14 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Tommy has confirmed we’re closing in on a couple of signings and we have this man on trial:  

Hes Frenchman Erwan Maury. He’s beautiful and I want him. :wub: 

B3A0C5AC-3E60-4563-9831-BD5003F7C5F6.jpeg

Does TW purposely wait until I moan about no signings before revealing things? Literally every window

FIFA has Maury as a six foot DM

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Something to talk about!!!! Oh my 

Tommy Wright on the window: "It would be foolish in the extreme to think we aren't working hard to bring players in."

What a fucking dick